• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nah y’all been proven to be the weirdos I’ve never been so invested in the Coli that I dislike a school cuz y’all root for them. You would think we In High school the way y’all act

Ya man in here writing essays about Georgia segregationist politics as it pertains to football and throwing strays at cults and Amish people, fuk is we talmbout?

And another one of ya mans straight said he was solely rooting against a nicca like Marv cuz somebody on Twitter hurt his feelings (and cuz y'all wanted ya mans to win). Again, fuk is we talmbout...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ya man in here writing essays about Georgia segregationist politics as it pertains to football and throwing strays at cults and Amish people, fuk is we talmbout?

And another one of ya mans straight said he was solely rooting against a nicca like Marv cuz somebody on Twitter hurt his feelings (and cuz y'all wanted ya mans to win). Again, fuk is we talmbout...
I love the fukkery personally, but LSU fans are def something else in here :dead:

I'm praying JD loses the heisman just for @O.iatlhawksfan crazy thread to backfire

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Be careful. U finna get put on the list of hating on a team/person cuz somebody on TheColi root for him...

:comeon:
It’s true this isn’t new people on here use to root against Tennessee cuz they hated Swag, they use to root against Bama cuz they hated @TUA TAGOVAILOA, @Rigby. does all that talking like people on here don’t hate Aubrun cuz of him. You can’t take opinions serious on here it’s agenda driven

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when its the slow down period for cfb until bowl start
do yall just rewatch older/this season games, or check out players that mightve been missed during the year

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They out here actually trying to pass in the Army-Navy game.

:youngsabo:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Cold world.. sit on bench for like 3 seasons and get nothing :francis:

wish him noting but the best. but he just wasnt the guy to lead this team. DL forsure wouldve had no problem giving him the keys to the offense. us going into the B1G he wasnt a QB to keep us in the mix.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It’s true this isn’t new people on here use to root against Tennessee cuz they hated Swag, they use to root against Bama cuz they hated @TUA TAGOVAILOA, @Rigby. does all that talking like people on here don’t hate Aubrun cuz of him. You can’t take opinions serious on here it’s agenda driven

I mean, every team or program that's worth a damn has some crazy fans. The schools fill stadiums with 100k people every week, millions of followers on SM. There's bound to be some bad apples.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
can you name one poster that dislikes Auburn cause of me? :mjpls:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Cold world.. sit on bench for like 3 seasons and get nothing :francis:

He better than 99% of dudes, cuz I would've left after Nix said he was gonna return. I feel like that "talented 3rd-4th year prospect with zero game reps" archetype is pretty much doomed to fail in today's game, at least at an elite program. They're either recruiting an actually experienced dude over you or gonna give it to a stellar freshman that got more years to develop into the dude.

Same thing more or less happened with Vandagriff. I think Beck comes back with how good this draft is, but even if he didn't, I think Stockton would've got the job with being comparably talented and one year younger