• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Day told him he would have to compete for the starting job next year
Honda was a good bridge to keep them dudes stable until either Noland/ Tavien St Clair took over.

He wasn't a bad QB, so IDK why these dudes acting like he John O'Korn or something.

But he wasn't good enough to be making demands. Cade led UM to a playoff berth and a B1G Championship and Harbaugh made him work for it the next season. Ain't no guarantees unless you're elite and it's the same way in the pros.

These coaches are employees, not volunteers. If they don't win, they're getting canned and Day might be on the hot seat next year.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
He wasn't a bad QB, so IDK why these dudes acting like he John O'Korn or something.

But he wasn't good enough to be making demands. Cade led UM to a playoff berth and a B1G Championship and Harbaugh made him work for it the next season. Ain't no guarantees unless you're elite and it's the same way in the pros.

These coaches are employees, not volunteers. If they don't win, they're getting canned and Day might be on the hot seat next year.

Harbaugh could do that with JJ in the program...

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I just remembered that Jayden Daniels and Bryce Young grew up playing peewee football together. Damn.

Imagine being a parent at one of those games and now realizing that you watched two Heisman trophy winners starting out their football journey at the same time.

Wild.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I agree

It seems the portal has made these coaching decisions more savage...lol

I dont ever remember in the past where coaches just made these blunt ass decisions.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Good shyt for the San Bernardino legend, Jayden. And I'm glad Penix still got a lil love too. He should have a chip in the playoffs