PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Someone on twitter said this, and I like the idea personally, but it may be better if you're the pretty solid-good freshman talent that ain't in a real position to start for 2 years at a Georgia, Oregon, etc, to just go in a QB friendly G5 and transfer up. Basically like going to community college as a real student and transferring to the state school.

At this point, that's the type of guy you're losing your job to, so you may as well join the game :manny:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
That's looks like a bad spot beforehand on 3rd

I thought Navy was down at the 1 for 4th

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Both teams out there fighting

Ain't they supposed to be on the same team when their playing days are done? :dead:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone on twitter said this, and I like the idea personally, but it may be better if you're the pretty solid-good freshman talent that ain't in a real position to start for 2 years at a Georgia, Oregon, etc, to just go in a QB friendly G5 and transfer up. Basically like going to community college as a real student and transferring to the state school.

At this point, that's the type of guy you're losing your job to, so you may as well join the game :manny:
Fit and opportunity, alot of these kids and their parents don't take that into account when choosing a school for both football and hoops

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

But if the QB ahead gets injured then they'd look like a dumbass

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Look at this bum @MustafaSTL wasting tax payer money on more bogus witch hunts. This how OsU got ya'll spending your precious weekeds before ya;lls big game at the Cotton Bowl? :gucci:

This what ya'll worried about?

GA6mqr1WwAA5_aY

GA3aN91XEAASPHt

:mjcry:

:ucku:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s true this isn’t new people on here use to root against Tennessee cuz they hated Swag, they use to root against Bama cuz they hated @TUA TAGOVAILOA, @Rigby. does all that talking like people on here don’t hate Aubrun cuz of him. You can’t take opinions serious on here it’s agenda driven
:laff:
this clown thinks we don’t believe JD deserves to win because of his posting