PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see a lot of fanbases calling players opting to transfer trash and that they “didn’t live up to the hype” no your coaches players development was trash

Texas A&M the worst with it, you had the greatest recruiting class ever a couple of years ago and now all of the sudden all of em were overrated, your coach was fukking Jimbo they never had a chance

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I see a lot of fanbases calling players opting to transfer trash and that they “didn’t live up to the hype” no your coaches players development was trash

Texas A&M the worst with it, you had the greatest recruiting class ever a couple of years ago and now all of the sudden all of em were overrated, your coach was fukking Jimbo they never had a chance
I don't know any Aggie who didn't expect that class to fall apart once Jimbo was gone. We want Elko to do the opposite of flipping Jumbo. More power to the players. I personally dgaf. Yeah yesh, A&M should stay in their corner.....but we'll get recruits in. We haven't had a O-Line since Sherman and that's been our biggest hole for over decade. Robinson left to Syracuse so it was a given.