The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Lol at an LSU fan talking about defense. Yall shyt was just as bad as ours. :heh:

Yall got lucky with the Mizz game and should be 8-4.
Daniels don't play against LSU's D. SEC D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac 8

Beat the now #9 ranked team on the road, but they said daniels/lsu didn't beat nobody. Mizzou would have beat the brakes off USC

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:yawn: You nikkas is a two pack of ass

12164877.jpeg

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Maybe next year we should play Georgia State, Grambling, & Southern too :ehh:
You nikkas would have had 6 Ls with our schedule instead of 5. And LSU plays USC to start off the season in Vegas. So you might wanna just hang up and listen before your mouth write a check.....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't know any Aggie who didn't expect that class to fall apart once Jimbo was gone. We want Elko to do the opposite of flipping Jumbo. More power to the players. I personally dgaf. Yeah yesh, A&M should stay in their corner.....but we'll get recruits in. We haven't had a O-Line since Sherman and that's been our biggest hole for over decade. Robinson left to Syracuse so it was a given.
I think a lot of these portal guys would have stood pat if Elijah stayed. He has the most juice of anyone in the country w/ his guys, seems the loyalty was with him not Jimbo. I'm relieved he's finally out of the state.