PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
VERY RARE and thats usually coming into a situation surrounded by other "good" experienced olineman, like a favorable situation. CU aint that right now but like others have posted they got some help coming in so not that big a deal..

Line play is such infrastructure thing, so if it’s not cultivated then it will continue to be issues

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Line play is such infrastructure thing, so if it’s not cultivated then it will continue to be issues
Miami just played a top 10 player in last class at RT on a really good oline and he was protected alot with max protection/chipping help and the ran behind the vets on the left side which was a 4yr LT, a portal bama RG, and top portal C. Mauigoa also struggled with penalties on the road but overall held it down, and thats with great oline coaching..

The shyt I saw in Colorado was some of the worst oline play ever, no run game all year, having to get rid of ball asap while still running 5 out patterns no matter how many hits the qb took.. Thats tough..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wasn’t convinced he’d win the Heisman with the team record but it looking like he got that thing wrapped up. Gotta admit i was wrong if he wins it. Definitely has the numbers for it that was never the question. Hell of a year.

No luv for "Big Penix Energy" as the bottom of the scum shoe so eloquently put it? :troll:

Can somebody explain to me how Michael Penix Jr isn't the Heisman favorite?

His resume currently includes:

🌟 4,218 Passing Yards (#1 in College Football)
🌟 Perfect 13-0 Record (11 Power 5 Opponents)
🌟 5-0 vs Ranked Opponents
🌟 Won his Conference Championship
🌟 Led 6 Game Winning/Clinching Drives
🌟 Beat the former Heisman Favorite Bo Nix TWICE
🌟 Heisman Moments vs USC, Oregon

Meanwhile, the current Vegas Favorite Jayden Daniels has accomplished:

⭐️ 3,812 Passing Yards (#3 in College Football)
⭐️ 9-3 Record (Never Ranked in the CFP Top 12)
⭐️ 1-3 vs Ranked Opponents
⭐️ Finished 3rd in his Division
⭐️ Only Played 9 Power 5 Opponents
⭐️ No Notable Heisman Moment

Jayden's ONLY advantage is his 1,000 rushing yards

Penix carried his team to the national championship stage, while Daniels racked up stats that were ultimately worthless.

Washington has the best player in college football, and his name is Michael Penix.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Miami just played a top 10 player in last class at RT on a really good oline and he was protected alot with max protection/chipping help and the ran behind the vets on the left side which was a 4yr LT, a portal bama RG, and top portal C. Mauigoa also struggled with penalties on the road but overall held it down, and thats with great oline coaching..

The shyt I saw in Colorado was some of the worst oline play ever, no run game all year, having to get rid of ball asap while still running 5 out patterns no matter how many hits the qb took.. Thats tough..

And Mario is Mr O line, it’s a move in the right direction, but they got work to do

The Sun Belt Billy era is slowly coming to an end

Really hope he can turn shyt around but it’s not looking so

nikka think he Al Green in the mock neck

I’m fukk with you, nice pic

@Big Boss you be fool’n fam :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wasn’t convinced he’d win the Heisman with the team record but it looking like he got that thing wrapped up. Gotta admit i was wrong if he wins it. Definitely has the numbers for it that was never the question. Hell of a year.
It was over once Nix/Oregon left. Other than Bo and Daniels, every other candidate was dwindling one by one as the reg season progressed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oh look dabo and mark stoops crying about the portal yet again
these bozos would leave tomorrow if offered more money, but expect kids to rot for 4 years