• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

OsU thought they had homie in the bag.. Deion said no sir.

@Big Boss

Even tho you been postin, and reactin mad shifty these past few days. Hangin wit and teamin with them Ohio fools.

Nerd

We thought we had it "in the bag" even tho it was looking like dem Vols was surging ahead of everybody recently. Breh didn't even have Rado' in his Top 6 the other day. Clearly these high schools boys out here just having a ball 😂.

Shout out to Prime tho. This a get for him if lil breh stick wit him.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nerd

We thought we had it "in the bag" even tho it was looking like dem Vols was surging ahead of everybody recently. Breh didn't even have Rado' in his Top 6 the other day. Clearly these high schools boys out here just having a ball 😂.

Shout out to Prime tho. This a get for him if lil breh stick wit him.

I’m gon be honest, that’s why i don’t trip on guys signing, them kids will flip like pancakes and even if they enroll they will flip, it’s hard to get excited about kids because a few looking for checks or mad at the slightest thing

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m gon be honest, that’s why i don’t trip on guys signing, them kids will flip like pancakes and even if they enroll they will flip, it’s hard to get excited about kids because a few looking for checks or mad at the slightest thing

📠

I only ever halfway paid attention to most these niccas. Mfs can't even decide what's their favorite pop tart between that Brown Cinnamon Sugar & Strawberry or Chicken or Shrimp for their fav Ramen flavor & I'm supposed to act like they taking this shyt seriously. And now that 💰 involved too? Sheeeit.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
📠

I only ever halfway paid attention to most these niccas. Mfs can't even decide what's their favorite pop tart between that Brown Cinnamon Sugar & Strawberry or Chicken or Shrimp for their fav Ramen flavor & I'm supposed to act like they taking this shyt seriously. And now that 💰 involved too? Sheeeit.

Right, by time you learn a nikka name and if he’s actually good, next thing that nikka playing for Carolina or ole miss

Looking at your tv like :why: when tf he get there

This shyt gonna be wayyyy different, they about to run nikkas pockets like dancers after you purchase a ticket :heh:

I actually like it, fukk it we ball