The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
Thats hilarious because he is easily the worst of the remaining 4.

Penix, JJ, Milroe, Ewers.

Idk, he’s not the worst but definitely not the best. I would put Ewers second behind Penix and JJ a step behind Milroe.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Idk, he’s not the worst but definitely not the best. I would put Ewers second behind Penix and JJ a step behind Milroe.

I don't see it. The worst athlete of the bunch and definitely below Penix/JJ (for me) at making reads and improvising. Give JJ or Milroe those Texas WRs and its just different.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't see it. The worst athlete of the bunch and definitely below Penix/JJ (for me) at making reads and improvising. Give JJ or Milroe those Texas WRs and its just different.
Bama has better WRs than Texas. Fukk outta here. What games have u been watching? Milroe has improved, but throwing is still a concern with him. Ewers has a bigger arm, accuracy and an incredible deep ball. If he had Bamas WR corps hed be even better
You've been the best good luck charm a man could have, damitou, so I'm glad you feel that way.
I think u just been watchin the Big10 or something. U buggin.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Is this based on name because on the field, there were like 10 wr who performed better.. He arguably shouldnt even get the bilitnekoff
Blake Corum has a name and he ain’t even get his name in a twitter vote poll. When you’re best, you’re just the best.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Bama has better WRs than Texas. Fukk outta here. What games have u been watching? Milroe has improved, but throwing is still a concern with him. Ewers has a bigger arm, accuracy and an incredible deep ball. If he had Bamas WR corps hed be even better

I think u just been watchin the Big10 or something. U buggin.

Milroe definitely is the worst at processing and passing so you right there, but I'm taking Worthy and Mitchell over anything on Bama's roster :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Reminds me of 2007 when Missouri beat Kansas (who damn near hadn't played a team with a winning record all season), which meant they went to the Big-12 Championship, which they lost, which then meant Kansas got the Orange Bowl and Missouri was stuck with the Cotton Bowl.

How stupid a system where advancing to the championship game causes you to drop behind the team that didn't even play. :mjlol:
I know Louisville losing to UK broke your soul
I'm sick of transfers, it'll be our 4th transfer out of our last 6 starting quarterbacks.

Outside of the covid year, Herbert is the only high school recruit we've played in the 10 years since the Mariota era. :laff:
Oh shyt! You’re an Oregon fan :russ:

It all makes sense now

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Milroe definitely is the worst at processing and passing so you right there, but I'm taking Worthy and Mitchell over anything on Bama's roster :manny:
Bama has like 4 or 5 wrs that should be beasting if not for Milroe and Tommy Rees.

No qb remaining scares me like Ewers. Best arm talent in the country. Those WRs didn't look nearly as dangerous with the backup in