• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Since when can Ohio not throw the ball?

We not going to pretend Milroe is a good passer. He and McCord are both mid but McCord had better weapons.
since this year with sorry ass McCord. we all remember what happened last year against TCU. Milroe imo is willing to make the big time throws McCord is scared to make plus he isnt just staring down MHJ. Milroe seems to spread the ball around more.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

That's @skyrunner1 and @Remote Miami legend right there watch ya mouf :laugh:
Atleast back then the NIL was just a Brazilian GF and access to the hotspots, Tate can never complain we didnt fulfill our end of bargain :hubie:

Too bad he had to give her up to a sugar daddy when he couldnt lock down starting spot, cold world :wow:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Hell that'd be more Washington or Texas, Milroe has his moments but dude is wildly inaccurate at times. The game is gonna come down to which QB gets off cause neither teams' run game is really gonna do anything.

I give Bama the edge with their receivers, I also think Michigan's tight ends can cause problems on the seams.

Saban gonna be ready, let's see if Harbaugh let's Moore get into his bag like he was doing against the Buckeyes.
while inaccuate Milroe is willing to make some big time throws that imo Michigan hasnt had a qb willing to make. & i just trust them to find different ways to get the ball to their receivers. Michigan has got by Ohio st who imo has had their worse qb play in a while, Penn St who honestly was scared to let their qb throw. then Iowa who has set football back lmao.

Bama will pound the ball on the ground & take their shots it will be interesting. Also we will see how JJ takes the pressure Bamas defense will put on him. He is going to have to sling the ball imo in this game. Saban is like Bill ever he will take away what your good at & make you beat him another way. So if they take away the ground game can JJ win it for them in the air? will be interesting.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
while inaccuate Milroe is willing to make some big time throws that imo Michigan hasnt had a qb willing to make. & i just trust them to find different ways to get the ball to their receivers. Michigan has got by Ohio st who imo has had their worse qb play in a while, Penn St who honestly was scared to let their qb throw. then Iowa who has set football back lmao.

Bama will pound the ball on the ground & take their shots it will be interesting. Also we will see how JJ takes the pressure Bamas defense will put on him. He is going to have to sling the ball imo in this game. Saban is like Bill ever he will take away what your good at & make you beat him another way. So if they take away the ground game can JJ win it for them in the air? will be interesting.

Old man still got it.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yup

We marched on down to the Woody and told cuz to pack his bags & not him and his kinfolk having a convo wit Day about no more QB comps & Day told them he couldnt promise that (only a fool would) but sure.

And again, y'all don't get it both ways, try to tell us all yr how mid he is then act like its a Shakespearean tragedy HE dropped his nuts on the table wit an ultimatum on sum Tate Martell shyt and lost unfortunately

Day: Kyle, take a seat...I'm afraid trav & smitty have spoken & you're done. Clean your locker out

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Bama is a team full of top 100 players that allow their coaches to gamble and do things avg teams can’t, trying to nit pick michigan, to make us seem lesser is a waste of characters, JJ can and has made some great throws, but on paper we have a deficit, we just gon play this game and get to it

Old man still got it.

That was a smart decision, but then again nick has the confidence that he can stop their run man for man, and lad/brock were both hurt bad

Daps
Reppin
Chi
dude is a master at his craft. which is why i fully expect them to make JJ beat them while shutting down their run game for the most part. they will make JJ beat them

I lm all for it, but When forced to throw, JJ picked OSU apart

Difference in the game to me, will be milroe. Similar to McCord, if milroe throws 2 picks, it'll be hard to win

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
dude is a master at his craft. which is why i fully expect them to make JJ beat them while shutting down their run game for the most part. they will make JJ beat them

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif