• Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yup

We marched on down to the Woody and told cuz to pack his bags & not him and his kinfolk having a convo wit Day about no more QB comps & Day told them he couldnt promise that (only a fool would) but sure.

And again, y'all don't get it both ways, try to tell us all yr how mid he is then act like its a Shakespearean tragedy HE dropped his nuts on the table wit an ultimatum on sum Tate Martell shyt and lost unfortunately

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I disagree. Why would Dillon Gabriel be pushed from a 10-2 Oklahoma squad? Why McCord from a 11-1 Ohio St squad? What better situation would they be going to? I can understand DJ U over at Oregon St since they are basically an independent now.

Alot of the other position players, maybe. But every kid in the portal is out of hand.
Because they aren’t as good as those programs could get. OSU shyts out Kyle McCords most years, just not this previous one. OU can afford better prospects than Gabriel

You still looking at it like the players voluntarily left, my original post was saying the programs pushed them out

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yup

We matched on down to the Woody and told cuz to pack his bags & not him and his kinfolk having a convo wit Day about no more QB comps & Day told them he couldnt promise that (only a fool would) but sure.

And again, y'all don't get it both ways, try to tell us all yr how mid he is then act like its a Shakespearean tragedy HE dropped his nuts on the table wit an ultimatum on sum Tate Martell shyt and lost unfortunately
Tate still the goat tOSU QB :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Norvell in another timeline:
200.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yup

We matched on down to the Woody and told cuz to pack his bags & not him and his kinfolk having a convo wit Day about no more QB comps & Day told them he couldnt promise that (only a fool would) but sure.

you did what you had to do :hubie:

you weren't beating your superior rival, and Day wasn't gonna fall on the sword. A better QB might have made the michigan game more competitive.

I mean you'd still lose, but just sayin