• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yup

We marched on down to the Woody and told cuz to pack his bags & not him and his kinfolk having a convo wit Day about no more QB comps & Day told them he couldnt promise that (only a fool would) but sure.

And again, y'all don't get it both ways, try to tell us all yr how mid he is then act like its a Shakespearean tragedy HE dropped his nuts on the table wit an ultimatum on sum Tate Martell shyt and lost unfortunately

I was saying he’s a good qb he just has to grow, and nikkas got spoiled from 20 years of not basically missing including the two years juggling multiple qbs, you saw the glimmers, i think it was a knee jerk reaction on both sides, a great poet by the name of Devin the Dude said fukkin over your fa sho p*ssy trying to get some mo p*ssy gon have you ending up with none, we gon see if the gamble works, but how many times can you say hit you on 16 and bust out a 21

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I lm all for it, but When forced to throw, JJ picked OSU apart

Difference in the game to me, will be milroe. Similar to McCord, if milroe throws 2 picks, it'll be hard to win
yes he did, good game. but lets be honest Bama will be a lot tougher. also show him a lot more different looks.
Bama is a team full of top 100 players that allow their coaches to gamble and do things avg teams can’t, trying to nit pick michigan, to make us seem lesser is a waste of characters, JJ can and has made some great throws, but on paper we have a deficit, we just gon play this game and get to it
agreed which is why im excited to see how it plays out.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Code for @smitty22 and @Trav paid a little visit to him on campus to move elsewhere :francis:

Im-gonna-make-him-an-offer-he-cant-refuse GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Listen man...

I'm not finna say @smitty22 and I were up at The Griff apts ova the weekend but I'm not finna say we was NOT up at dem Griff apts over the weekend either

giphy.webp

It's some fine Midwestern bells ova there ju heard
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I was saying he’s a good qb he just has to grow, and nikkas got spoiled from 20 years of not basically missing including the two years juggling multiple qbs, you saw the glimmers, i think it was a knee jerk reaction on both sides, a great poet by the name of Devin the Dude said fukkin over your fa sho p*ssy trying to get some mo p*ssy gon have you ending up with none, we gon see if the gamble works, but how many times can you say hit you on 16 and bust out a 21

And a great poet by the name of Fat man or Big Red or the Kool-aid man aka Andy Reid once said Alex Smith was the greatest thing to happen to Pat Mahomes (and ya own mans who did the same wit Kapernick & Alex out in SF would agree)..........ain't tryna hear that shyt :camby:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
since this year with sorry ass McCord. we all remember what happened last year against TCU. Milroe imo is willing to make the big time throws McCord is scared to make plus he isnt just staring down MHJ. Milroe seems to spread the ball around more.
while inaccuate Milroe is willing to make some big time throws that imo Michigan hasnt had a qb willing to make. & i just trust them to find different ways to get the ball to their receivers. Michigan has got by Ohio st who imo has had their worse qb play in a while, Penn St who honestly was scared to let their qb throw. then Iowa who has set football back lmao.

Bama will pound the ball on the ground & take their shots it will be interesting. Also we will see how JJ takes the pressure Bamas defense will put on him. He is going to have to sling the ball imo in this game. Saban is like Bill ever he will take away what your good at & make you beat him another way. So if they take away the ground game can JJ win it for them in the air? will be interesting.

You are really glossing over how good our Dline and DBs are. Milroe will be a problem on the ground but he will have to play 1 of his best games reading the defense to not throw a pick or two IMO.

Not at all worried about Bama's run game beyond Milroe using his legs.

Teams have been stacking the box to limit Michigans run game all year and JJ has answered. People watched the PSU/Maryland games and think thats the norm.

Beyond Milroe running, you didn't even point out the really big issue for Michigan. Our Oline lost Zinter and has had some lapses which I fully expect to be a concern vs Bama.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
yes he did, good game. but lets be honest Bama will be a lot tougher. also show him a lot more different looks.

agreed which is why im excited to see how it plays out.

Not saying you're wrong, but wasn't OSU's defense top 5ish all year? Particularly their pass D?

I could be misremembering.

I hope bama stacking top 3 classes all these years will mean a talent advantage like uga had, but Michigan has been developing players extremely well, they don’t mske Mistakes, and they play D.

Mich is favored, so I'm not alone in thinking it'll be a tight game.

I think everyone has been waiting for Michigan to be "outclassed" and I just don't see it happening. Happy to be wrong tho

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Not saying you're wrong, but wasn't OSU's defense top 5ish all year? Particularly their pass D?

I could be misremembering.

I hope bama stacking top 3 classes all these years will mean a talent advantage like uga had, but Michigan has been developing players extremely well, they don’t mske Mistakes, and they play D.

Mich is favored, so I'm not alone in thinking it'll be a tight game.

I think everyone has been waiting for Michigan to be "outclassed" and I just don't see it happening. Happy to be wrong tho
they were top 5 unit. very good defense no doubt. but again give Saban time to game play im going to take that over any Ohio st defense.

im not trying to discredit Michigan one bit. look they have been good all year. but again we were saying the same thing last year about Michigan. maybe im still hung up on what happened last year against TCU. maybe i just trust Saban more in big games like this then Harbaugh a bit.
You are really glossing over how good our Dline and DBs are. Milroe will be a problem on the ground but he will have to play 1 of his best games reading the defense to not throw a pick or two IMO.

Not at all worried about Bama's run game beyond Milroe using his legs.

Teams have been stacking the box to limit Michigans run game all year and JJ has answered. People watched the PSU/Maryland games and think thats the norm.

Beyond Milroe running, you didn't even point out the really big issue for Michigan. Our Oline lost Zinter and has had some lapses which I fully expect to be a concern vs Bama.
im not glossing over anything im not saying he is going to blow out Michigan just think Milroe has grown as a QB. thats probably what i believe most i just dont think he makes the game deciding turnover that loses the game. yes i also agree is legs will be a big issue for you guys. but in no way am i saying he is going to just light up your defense.

i just think Milroe is a little more willing to make the big throws or believe in his arm a little more then any QB you guys have faced this season. i didnt even know about your lost Oline. which yea that might be bad but im sure Harbaugh will have a good game plan for the back up.