Superstar
Daps
rqlKwuV.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No way they just hand the job to Jadyn Davis.

There seems to be a lot of new found enthusiasm for Underwood but if not then Dante might be the best play. At least his pops is a die hard Wolverine.
I'm gonna be real.. I'm not 100% sure JJ leaves this year. And if he does, I think we dip into the portal for a stopgap QB.

I refuse to believe Underwood is Michigan bound. That whole recruitment just feels.. off.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna be real.. I'm not 100% sure JJ leaves this year. And if he does, I think we dip into the portal for a stopgap QB.

I refuse to believe Underwood is Michigan bound. That whole recruitment just feels.. off.
He staying unless he pulls off a crazy playoff run. Jayden is Michigan bound and they have no shot at Bryce. They’re headed to an in house visit w/ Jayden too.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Yeah if JJ sticks then obviously no issue but the problem is that by the time he decides the QB portal might be picked to the bone.

If you agree on Underwood then it makes finding a young QB with a ceiling to compete with Jadyn for the job even more important IMO.

He staying unless he pulls off a crazy playoff run. Jayden is Michigan bound and they have no shot at Bryce. They’re headed to an in house visit w/ Jayden too.

No shot is a bit of an exaggeration. The in house visit is for all recruits and they do it yearly.

Jadyn is not an early starter. He is more a game manager like Cade.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah if JJ sticks then obviously no issue but the problem is that by the time he decides the QB portal might be picked to the bone.

If you agree on Underwood then it makes finding a young QB with a ceiling to compete with Jadyn for the job even more important IMO.

No shot is a bit of an exaggeration. The in house visit is for all recruits and they do it yearly.

Jadyn is not an early starter. He is more a game manager like Cade.

Yeah, no shot a stretch but I don’t see Bryce sitting and I don’t see JJ going in the draft. He hasn’t produced the stats that warrants for a decent pick. He needs that extra year to boost his stock. I see Jayden willing to sit a year and be developed

Daps
Reppin
Chi

What about that big LB lookin breh yall put in for a series during the OSU game?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, no shot a stretch but I don’t see Bryce sitting and I don’t see JJ going in the draft. He hasn’t produced the stats that warrants for a decent pick. He needs that extra year to boost his stock. I see Jayden willing to sit a year and be developed

Latest mock draft I've seen, released today, has JJ at 21 to Minnesota that def has QB needs.

I guess he could return to go higher in the draft in 2025, but he's a first rounder this year regardless of gaudy stats.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Jadyn to me just isnt like that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Every year teams convince themselves to take some guy out of left field why not a qb that has won and has a pretty good arm

What about that big LB lookin breh yall put in for a series during the OSU game?

Idk not sure what his skill like