PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The last 3 years has nothing to do with this season. Georgia hasn't looked dominant or special like in previous years. You were one of the few people that still see Georgia in that light. If Bama was capable of beating them then so are the other 3 teams. :camby: Foh.
Bama has familiarity with them. Georgia would destroy every team remaining. Texas is the only other team that would make it close

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The last 3 years has nothing to do with this season. Georgia hasn't looked dominant or special like in previous years. You were one of the few people that still see Georgia in that light. If Bama was capable of beating them then so are the other 3 teams. :camby: Foh.
You’re a psycho

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He graduated?
ehhh, he was class of 2020 AND enrolled early. The game is soo advanced now, these kids can graduate in 3 years, when I had my tutoring company years ago, these kids were taking college courses in high school, enrolling in January, taking both summer semesters and getting degreed up by junior year and this was dam near 10 years ago, thats not even including online classes and such nowadays..

I just had my fam do that and he graduating this semester of his junior year, he not even gonna have to do spring semester but he was doing all that with the intention of declaring early and getting ready for draft. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Since when can Ohio not throw the ball?

We not going to pretend Milroe is a good passer. He and McCord are both mid but McCord had better weapons.

Milroe and McCord have both been fairly mid in the passing game this year, with milroe trending up, but still not really winning games w/ his arm, but not losing them either

McCord has been making critical error that lead to TOs as of late, where it seems like milroe has cleaned them up.

The difference is obvious milroe being a run threat and difficult to bring down.

Last edited:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Milroe and McCord have both been fairly mid in the passing game this year, with milroe trending up.

McCord has been making critical error that lead to TOs as of late, where it seems like milroe has cleaned them up.

The difference is obvious milroe being a run threat and difficult to bring down.

Don't disagree at all. Milroe and Dallas Turner are the 2 matchups Im most concerned about. Like our DBs vs their WRs.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I was wrong af all year about Texas.

Congrats longhorns brehs

@dtownreppin214
@Numpsay
Et al
Before season, felt like the perennial teams all breaking in new qbs(OSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson), there was a chance for new crop to creep in there because they were bringing back guys with experience, was bullish on (Mich, UT and USC lol)