• Poll closed .

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I’m sending po boys and creole women
birdman-hand-rub.gif

I got a few 40 dollar women that will make have convulsions family. Got some coke a cola that will make em change they mind real quick 🤣

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
@DonB90 is still HIDING!
Nah I been out playing basketball getting cardio in so I can delay joining flabby n sick gang like the rest of you clowns.

But once I saw Texas in at 3 I knew they only did that to justify putting Bama in at 4 since they couldn't put them over a team that beat them head to head in Texas.

I've been watching college football since 1998 and today is officially the day I wash my hands I don't care about the sport as a whole anymore this is disgraceful. I was already turned off by shameless money grabbing with realignment but to have a bunch of suits sit up in a room and basically decide they wanted the biggest name/conference in over and team with arguably the best defense that went undefeated is a complete travesty and slap in the face to what college football is all about. Life long college football fan and I'll always love my Noles and this team for the grit and toughness they showed by I'm out... CFB won't be getting viewing dollars from my Black ass. Everytying that made college football special these corporate fags have broken down piece by piece in the name of the almighty dollar.

Rooting for Michigan or Washington to take it all the way but won't be paying attention to this shyt going forward
:salute:

Don Juan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
My two teams are Washington and Texas. I will quietly enjoy making the finals regardless of what happens. It was a great season. I don’t think anything could fukk up my mood right now.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
tumblr_m2t2ctxUJd1qfeqsqo1_640.jpg

tumblr_m2t2ctxUJd1qfeqsqo2_640.jpg

I come in osu hate @Whips-n-Chains join us as we hate our true enemy @smitty22

Even lil Brutus on the team :yes:

cheese_stands_alone-01.gif

And so does scum.

But y'all like it that way right? Scum vs Erbody bs y'all peddling?

U got a better chance gettin @Rigby. To come fukk wit cha since y'all @ his opps basically but even he prolly hope the entire stadium just gets blown to hell wit y'all fr
fr

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

And so does scum.

U got a better chance gettin @Rigby. To come fukk wit cha since y'all @ his opps basically but even he prolly hope the entire stadium just gets blown to hell wit y'all fr
fr

When you throw salt, you just season our sauce, watch us as we shine

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT

And so does scum.

fr fr

My boy @rigby be wanting some independence day type shyt 😂. I fukk wit fam tho... This board be having me laughing like a MF

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
you two have been the best good luck charms a man could have all season long and I just want to thank you for your continued service

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
Easy to have luck when u just had to beat up on lil Ryan Day and some d2 schools. But youre welcome