PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
cuhhhhhh :mjlol:

THATS AT HOME BY THE WAY....Someone take away the mic from bruh:russ:
There is a real idiot constinuancy when it comes to coli cfb talk…and an elite cfb awareness crowd as well…they keep embarrassing themselves with these insane takes and exposed by those who know college football…all day

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Should've just let the computers do their thing and spit out the top 4 and have the playoffs based off of it. Was absolutely no reason for old men to get involved and pretend they watch all of these games fr and have this golden eye for seeing who is better than who based on intangibles.

To be clear, the computers were kinda bullshyt too. Using secret formulas that weren't public, and some of the guys who made those rankings had zero credibility and were just pulling shyt out of their ass.

Honestly, every selection criteria is going to be poor so long as teams play bullshyt schedules. The whole reason there is so much controversy is because teams like Georgia and Michigan (and damn near every SEC team) playing these worthless teams and then claim all those OOC games "don't count", so you can't even compare conferences to each other.

It should be a requirement that every Power 5 team plays at least 11 games against Power 5 squads. Then we'd actually be able to compare conferences.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I still don't understand why we got a 4 team playoffs with five power 5 conferences in the first place :mjlol:

They should have at least started with 6 or 8 teams
Because you got suits making the decisions not actual people that understand the game.

When the playoffs came I thought for sure it would be Top 10. I mean that's a no brainer with all these damn teams out there.

They came back with four:what:

I hate that these old cacs get paid all this money to make retarded ass decisions

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For me, scrap the byes. Top 8 into playoffs and everyone plays. Essentially win 3 games and you’re national champs.

I think that's good enough 90% of the times. There have been years where a one-loss Power 5 team or a decent undefeated G5 team would have been left out still.

Or take 2019, where two-loss Alabama was ranked #9. You really think they wouldn't have screwed over Oregon or Baylor and pushed Alabama into the top-8 if it was an eight-team playoff? Then imagine if Alabama won that year, but Oregon is sitting their thinking that was their chance.

A 9th-ranked team could easily think they had a title shot certain years. But a 13th-ranked team, that's going too far.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What about that SEC team that FSU beat the literal dogshyt out of to begin the season and the other one they beat the dog shyt out of to end the season?

Buddy got rag dolled by an FSU defense then went on to put up historic numbers against SEC teams...won the Heisman playing against "TOUGH PHYSICAL SEC TEAMS":mjlol:

To be fair though. He got "Clean Hit Sticked" in many of those SEC games as well. Buddy saw all the stars and shyt like a cartoon character

:russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think that's good enough 90% of the times. There have been years where a one-loss Power 5 team or a decent undefeated G5 team would have been left out still.

Or take 2019, where two-loss Alabama was ranked #9. You really think they wouldn't have screwed over Oregon or Baylor and pushed Alabama into the top-8 if it was an eight-team playoff? Then imagine if Alabama won that year, but Oregon is sitting their thinking that was their chance.

A 9th-ranked team could easily think they had a title shot certain years. But a 13th-ranked team, that's going too far.
12 actually makes sense. It's a big fuss of you're 11 fighting for the Top 10 spot. Nobody gives a shyt if you're 13 trying to get 12

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
As a Florida fan I don't like FSU at all, but I can't see how the committee can leave them out of the playoffs :manny:
Concussèd our backup QB on a late hit when your pathetic season was already over

2pac-spit.gif

We'll circle back for you cowards next year mark my words gehtor:ufdup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The audacity of some of u actin like Georgia was overrated and Bama aint one of the 4best teams. Im sickened.

Associate Press better give us a Natty if we win the bowl. This playoff is a farce. Jack Plummer is a piece if shyt.