• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just curious...from what y'all saw this weekend, the four definitive performances from conference champs were who, in your opinion?

1. UW
2. Texas
3. Bama
4. Michigan
5. FSU

I thought UW out physicaled Oregon and showed an ability to be multi dimensional on offense. Texas showed off the best skill players in the country and stout run D. Only reason I didn't have them #1 is because I don't like what Blake Gideon and Terry Joseph are doing on the backend. Those dbs look lost for half the game. Why I prefer Michigan over UW in a matchup.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The audacity of some of u actin like Georgia was overrated and Bama aint one of the 4best teams. Im sickened.

Associate Press better give us a Natty if we win the bowl. This playoff is a farce. Jack Plummer is a piece if shyt.

So if FSU-UW-Michigan-Texas are the four teams, that's 3 undefeateds and a squad that beat you by double digits on your own field.

You'll be facing some second-tier team that didn't even make the playoffs, and you think beating them to reach 13-1 should place you over a 15-0 champ that beat two playoff teams or a 14-1 Texas squad that beat you.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So if FSU-UW-Michigan-Texas are the four teams, that's 3 undefeateds and a squad that beat you by double digits on your own field.

You'll be facing some second-tier team that didn't even make the playoffs, and you think beating them to reach 13-1 should place you over a 15-0 champ that beat two playoff teams or a 14-1 Texas squad that beat you.
Im tired of u talking about undefeated like each conference is created equal. Bama is about to get screwed and this Natty will not be respected. Esoeciay if Michigan or Washington win it.

None of those teams was beating Georgia

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Im tired of u talking about undefeated like each conference is created equal. Bama is about to get screwed and this Natty will not be respected. Esoeciay if Michigan or Washington win it.

ALL y'all have is "But SEC bias! Come on now, give us the bias! Please!!!"

Do you even realize that the fact you're not undefeated has nothing to do with the SEC? You ARE undefeated in the SEC, dumbass, but you're 0-1 in Power 5 games outside the SEC. :laff:

If you think a playoff winning title won't be respected because Alabama lost by double-digits on their own field, you're even more delusional than most fans.