• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Spot on, the money not there like people think, it’s a few cats doing their thing, all the nil has done is inflate a lot of kids ego into thinking they worth more than they are
Some of these kids expectations be through the roof. Part of that is the well being poisoned when these inflated numbers are being thrown out there. For instance, I doubt Cam Ward gets anywhere near 1 million dollars, but some kids see that number and wonder why they ain’t getting that from their current school, and trust they’ll come asking, and if they can’t get it they’ll threaten to transfer. But at this point a lot of those kids are about to find out the grass ain’t always greener.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Some of these kids expectations be through the roof. Part of that is the well being poisoned when these inflated numbers are being thrown out there. For instance, I doubt Cam Ward gets anywhere near 1 million dollars, but some kids see that number and wonder why they ain’t getting that from their current school, and trust they’ll come asking, and if they can’t get it they’ll threaten to transfer. But at this point a lot of those kids are about to find out the grass ain’t always greener.

Exactly that’s why i saw the vision when nick said nikkas need they deals on paper, so kids will actually see what the fukk folks getting

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kendrick Law is built like Deebo Samuels, and this coaching staff doesn't even use him. Bama has more offensive talent than Georgia, but it does not look the same and thats coaching. Saban hires horrible coordinators.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
U tell me since y'all hoe ass niccas officially a part of it :manny:
I don't fw with Iowa :dwillhuh:

You made the one last night just figured you was making that one tonight. Whats with all the hostility? :dwillhuh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't fw with Iowa :dwillhuh:

You made the one last night just figured you was making that one tonight. Whats with all the hostility? :dwillhuh:

That was to welcome our new gems, UCLA, Oregon & Washington to the B1G essentially. And to give them a proper farewell. Idgaf bout nun of these teams tonight so stop playin' wit me :ufdup:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
So if Alabama wins. Does the SEC not get playoff spot?

Michigan, Washington, FSU all undefeated. And Texas already beat Bama