44 bricks...acre shaker
smu-mustangs.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Im getting ready to watch the B1G title game, I dont have time for that shyt :why:

Y'all gon be in next year's B1G title game? Or the next year after that? How does it feel to be one of the few B1G teams to never make an appearance in the B1G championship game yet? :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all gon be in next year's B1G title game? Or the next year after that? How does it feel to be one of the few B1G teams to never make an appearance in the B1G championship game yet? :mjpls:
Breh, The Michigan game is about to start and Harbaugh is finally back from the false allegations thrown upon him :krs:

We can do this tomorrow. :salute:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Breh, The Michigan game is about to start and Harbaugh is finally back from the false allegations thrown upon him :krs:

We can do this tomorrow. :salute:

But you wanted me to acknowledge you, right? To welcome you to the B1G properly, right?

Well, lesson #1 in the B1G, and you should understand this being a "Prince" out there in good ole Houston TX, we don't do that pigpen mentality round these parts.

U don't get into the pigpen wit other pigs cuz they can turn into scum/hogs & hogs get slaughtered:mjpls:

Louisville has one fuccking job…

Don't look like u gettin ready to me :mjpls:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who USC? Indiana and Wisconsin going to be kicking their ass. If them bums couldn't dominate the weak WAC 12 ain't no way they farewell in the B1G:skip: