• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

:ufdup: keep paying people to shyt on Michigan, ESPN...Big Noon Kickoff live from the goat high school campus done ate your lunch

Des has become a little to opinionated for a certain segment of the audience. :mjpls:

The pearl clutching after the Thamel comments was interesting. :mjpls:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

deion-sanders-hard-to-find.gif

I’m far from a team Deion, but coaches have got props for less, fukk it we ball

wtf was up with 2017 OSU letting IOWA score 55? That's like 4 games worth of scoring for Iowa

nikka promised all his sons offensive prowess to the devil, if they won, lil perk ain’t been bout shyt ever since that deal

vino

Superstar
Daps
But UFs staff is putting in work and building relationships. You see Napier and his staff at games on Friday nights. You not seeing none of that with Deion. And before anyone says “how you know?”, these nikkas love throwing shyt up for clicks and likes on social media. You think THIS is the time they decide to go zero dark thirty? :camby:

Sure thing my guy. The were ranked 12th recruiting amd went 5-7. That means that shyt means nothing, as I stated.

6-7 Gators 21
6-7 Gators 22
5-7 Gators 23

But but but they busy building. What they building with? Popsicle sticks

Crude

Superstar
Daps
LSU should go pick back up Corey Raymond since I see Billy Napier is parting ways with him.

He’s a heck of a recruiter and knows this area very well.

vino

Superstar
Daps
The clown show rolls on

A Spartan calling something a clown show. Make that shyt make sense.

Yall just had a coach tenderizing his meat over phone with a SA survivor. Plus, been getting yall asses whooped while playing like a low tier FCS school.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Colorado needs a sustainable NIL initiative in the worst way. Without one their recruiting efforts are going to continue to suffer.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
A Spartan calling something a clown show. Make that shyt make sense.

Yall just had a coach tenderizing his meat over phone with a SA survivor. Plus, been getting yall asses whooped while playing like a low tier FCS school.

We not "alllll in the videos" that's the difference.

It's embarrassing to get a lot of press only to win 4 games.

When you lose, say little...when you win say less

Also, it's a logical fallacy to think one can't be critical of other teams just bc their team is in the dumps.

Say I was a Georgia fan, would my point be any more or less valid? No

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Uhhh, Im not big on getting QBs from the portal. With Bo it made sense because of the coaching transition. Cristobal had that bum ass Anthony Brown starting. I dont wanna be a team that relies on the portal for a QB. We got a slew of big name QBs coming in next year and Akili Smith son soon. But it depends on how they feel about Ty Thompsons progress for next year.

You get a transfer for depth or bridge to your fresh phenomen that should be a sophomore before he touches the field

And if anyone cared to pay attention, talking heads were really protective and outraged for Lewis. A couple I listened to put it out there he got demoted because he had his agent looking for an escape and already agreed in principle with SDSU. Brewster got tf outta there and he a straight up mercenary so that should tell folks something is going wrong there.

It’s wild how quiet that was

vino

Superstar
Daps
We not "alllll in the videos" that's the difference.

It's embarrassing to get a lot of press only to win 4 games.

When you lose, say little...when you win say less

Also, it's a logical fallacy to think one can't be critical of other teams just bc their team is in the dumps.

Say I was a Georgia fan, would my point be any more or less valid? No

Naw, fukk that humble shyt. Stay in the lights win lose or draw.

If you have that stay in the shadow, cool but that’s not going to help Prime generate revenue for the school. He needs the cameras to draw sales, revenue and recruits.

What you’re saying is just a personality difference but you’re making seem like your meek persona is objectively right.

vino

Superstar
Daps
You get a transfer for depth or bridge to your fresh phenomen that should be a sophomore before he touches the field

It’s wild how quiet that was

Cause he’s wrong, Brewseter left to be close to family. He been away for damn near 4 years. He was at Jackson and now here.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But UFs staff is putting in work and building relationships. You see Napier and his staff at games on Friday nights. You not seeing none of that with Deion. And before anyone says “how you know?”, these nikkas love throwing shyt up for clicks and likes on social media. You think THIS is the time they decide to go zero dark thirty? :camby:

damn the Athletic was asking the same thing about Deion
Then it got me thinking: When was the last time you saw a picture of Sanders at a high school? Or doing an in-home visit? Or making a public appearance that isn’t an Aflac commercial? Does he even get on planes to recruit high school athletes? Does he leave Boulder at all for recruiting purposes?
One thing is for sure — Sanders doesn’t recruit traditionally. He’s not a traditional coach, so it stands to reason he approaches things differently. But is he going to travel across the country to visit five-star offensive tackle Jordan Seaton of IMG Academy in Florida, perhaps the most important player the Buffaloes could sign in the 2024 cycle?
Even when Sanders landed Hunter at Jackson State, neither he nor anyone from his staff ever stepped foot at Hunter’s high school in Georgia to recruit him in person. You may call that powerful recruiting, and it is. But that isn’t going to cut it when you’re trying to build a Power 5 program.
There may be reasons why he isn’t more aggressive in his off-campus recruiting efforts. He utilizes FaceTime to talk to prospects from all over the country and convince them to visit campus. Who wouldn’t want to hop on a plane to meet Deion?
Also, Sanders has had some pretty serious issues with his foot and that may be limiting what he’s able to do physically.
Eventually, though, Sanders is going to have to stop being a celebrity and start being a Power 5 football coach.