The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
what you think about him coming to the Ducks? imo im not a big fan of his style of play. makes some big plays but also can take some big time sacks becasue he holds the balls so long. im still not sold on TY want to see more from Austin. i was hoping Chip would get fired so we can go & maybe get Dante Moore back.

Uhhh, Im not big on getting QBs from the portal. With Bo it made sense because of the coaching transition. Cristobal had that bum ass Anthony Brown starting. I dont wanna be a team that relies on the portal for a QB. We got a slew of big name QBs coming in next year and Akili Smith son soon. But it depends on how they feel about Ty Thompsons progress for next year.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Uhhh, Im not big on getting QBs from the portal. With Bo it made sense because of the coaching transition. Cristobal had that bum ass Anthony Brown starting. I dont wanna be a team that relies on the portal for a QB. We got a slew of big name QBs coming in next year and Akili Smith son soon. But it depends on how they feel about Ty Thompsons progress for next year.
i forgot about Akilis jr coming in i thought he was with the 25 class. if he is coming in next year shyt im starting a true freshman lol. there is another qb we have coming in next im interested in. im interested in seeing how Dan works the portal if it comes to QB next because of the success we have had with Bo.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
i forgot about Akilis jr coming in i thought he was with the 25 class. if he is coming in next year shyt im starting a true freshman lol. there is another qb we have coming in next im interested in. im interested in seeing how Dan works the portal if it comes to QB next because of the success we have had with Bo.

Yeah, Akili son in 25 class. We got Van Buren coming next year from Bmore St Francis. So, we gotta hit on these QBs

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true, but Northwestern doesnt have nearly the offensive talent that colorado has maybe not even on the defensive side either.

also northwestern was going thru a scandal too with their HC. they werent getting no portal players like Prime with the Buffs.

Nygga are you trying to rebuttal for the sake of rebuttal?

”but but”

It‘s a silly comparison. Colorado had one of the toughest strength of schedules in the country.

Why even compare two completely different situations? If the intent is to make the Northwestern coach look better, cool but that’s little kid stuff at the end of the day.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, it'll be so wrong for Leftwich to have to take that bum azz Colorado job

What you’re saying makes zero sense. We just saw an OC get a HC position coming off a bad season. He has all the eyes there, he needs. He wins there and that leads to a HC spot for him as well.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What you’re saying makes zero sense. We just saw an OC get a HC position coming off a bad season. He has all the eyes there, he needs. He wins there and that leads to a HC spot for him as well.
Thats a horrible program. Sean Lewis got hired cuz of Kent State. And Sean Lewis is white. This will destroy Leftys career.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Eh, that dude does have a point. Sean Lewis was a valued commodity before he came there. His stock wasn't seriously dampened because of how much stock he had previously, but it was a waste of a season for him and was time he coulda spent developing his name at a real program. With how dog shyt that roster is, and likely will be with their recruiting flaming out, the big platform you'll be given is probably going to be a double edged sword.

Not to mention, Sanders may just randomly bench you for an offensive assistant for....no real good reason

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

:ufdup: keep paying people to shyt on Michigan, ESPN...Big Noon Kickoff live from the goat high school campus done ate your lunch

ESPN gonna be straight for perpetuity now with the SEC being what it is (and the inevitability FSU + other ACC programs eventually come calling), but I do hope something inspires them to step up their production value across the board with CFB. Their main network games frankly suck to watch. Disney may be spinning off ABC or ESPN one day soon, and I can't imagine how much worse off they'd be without those ABC main events.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Unless DJ U or Archie hit the portal, nobody else will. Only those 3 are on that tier.
Murphy is joining them soon and maybe one of the UGA guys if Beck comes back. Gabriel is probably going to follow the rape enabler to Miss St where he will be food and make MacKenzie Milton’s time at FSU feel and look like Heisman year Charlie Ward

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Eh, that dude does have a point. Sean Lewis was a valued commodity before he came there. His stock wasn't seriously dampened because of how much stock he had previously, but it was a waste of a season for him and was time he coulda spent developing his name at a real program. With how dog shyt that roster is, and likely will be with their recruiting flaming out, the big platform you'll be given is probably going to be a double edged sword.

Not to mention, Sanders may just randomly bench you for an offensive assistant for....no real good reason
And if anyone cared to pay attention, talking heads were really protective and outraged for Lewis. A couple I listened to put it out there he got demoted because he had his agent looking for an escape and already agreed in principle with SDSU. Brewster got tf outta there and he a straight up mercenary so that should tell folks something is going wrong there.