PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Sure thing my guy. The were ranked 12th recruiting amd went 5-7. That means that shyt means nothing, as I stated.

6-7 Gators 21
6-7 Gators 22
5-7 Gators 23

But but but they busy building. What they building with? Popsicle sticks
You’re not that bright. Go back where you came from

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Slander and on purpose changing my words, your buckeye treachery knows no bounds like Shazir :mjlol:

Nope none at all

You wanna give blowjobs to scum on here all day, you'll get the anal play that comes wit it & Ryan and I have some books that can help you wit dat
full

Yall not finna get on here for the past week & tell me stars don't matter cuz yall pullin' in 3 stars galore to do dirty work then say stars do matter cuz niccas ballin' out they mind in the league like they not being developed here.

Nah....

4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

U especially not bout to tell me bout a nicca like Jr who come from where he come from & lasted double digits in the league when the majority of yall players been the same amount of ass as below:

jTUxUMje_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nope none at all

You wanna give blowjobs to scum on here all day, you'll get the anal play that comes wit it & Ryan and I have some books that can help you wit dat
full

Yall not finna get on here for the past week & tell me stars don't matter cuz yall pullin' in 3 stars galore to do dirty work then say stars do matter cuz niccas ballin' out they mind in the league like they not being developed here.

Nah....

4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

U especially not bout to tell me bout a nicca like Jr who come from where he come from & lasted double digits in the league when the majority of yall players been the same amount of ass as below:

jTUxUMje_400x400.jpg

pause-nohomo.gif

First off pause, second we not here for logic we here to move goalpost as it suits my point

Y’all got a lot of stars and we beat y’all

We need to hit on some more stars

Teddy couldn’t catch the clap raw doggin hookers

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
pause-nohomo.gif

First off pause, second we not here for logic we here to move goalpost as it suits my point

Y’all got a lot of stars and we beat y’all

We need to hit on some more stars

Teddy couldn’t catch the clap raw doggin hookers

Caught it when it mattered

pg2_g_tressel_sy_576.jpg
giphy.gif