• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We gon celebrate this dub but we might have to come back and snatch Jeremiah back too..

Either way I heard this dude wasnt that impressive this year up that way.. Anybody on here seen him play? Heard he was slacking for his size..

That one I would be more shocked at. Hartline been good about locking his folk down. LJ & sum of the rest of these mfs not so much fr. Clearly 5 ⭐'s ain't our only prollem tho so fukk it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That one I would be more shocked at. Hartline been good about locking his folk down. LJ & sum of the rest of these mfs not so much fr. Clearly 5 ⭐'s ain't our only prollem tho so fukk it.
Yea Scott was feeling miami from way back when, Miami had dam near every 5 star dlineman in the nation on campus and felt like they had a couple locked in, and then at last minute fell apart.. Scott was ready to commit then on official visit his mom got off plane and felt like it was just too far, she wanted him at ND so they compromised with OSU. Guessing he felt he had to make a grown man decision and stand on his own..

Jeremiah and his fam is ALL BUSINESS.. So it make sense to play for the WR factory to get to league but Mario and everyone knows, Jeremiah is a program changer, he would change how every south florida player look at Miami, how much is that worth? Would he balk at offer he cant refuse? I think he sticks also but they gonna go HARD at him and his fam..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Waymin buckeye crew Ryan shaz then left his black queen for a snow bunny after she was there as he was paralyzed and recovered :gucci:
@Trav @smitty22
Not gon lie if it’s true I’m disappointed in the bruh, life happens but damn

U ain't the only one (if true)

On the gang tho u shoulda got him up & running a lil faster & maybe this wouldn't have happened. Not enough myofascial release so he opted for the anal release instead :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
U ain't the only one (if true)

On the gang tho u shoulda got him up & running a lil faster & maybe this wouldn't have happened. Not enough myofascial release so he opted for the anal release instead :manny:

If i had him as a patient he’d be a1 by now

Btw you got me cookin fam :mjlol:

Bald with no facial hair. He has alopecia, so life said he was destined to be a slimey muthafukka.

Ayyyyoooo :dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:ufdup: keep paying people to shyt on Michigan, ESPN...Big Noon Kickoff live from the goat high school campus done ate your lunch

Had Pete Thamel afraid hiding in the stadium because of “threats”. Keep thinking we Walter White and not Heisenberg

i-am-the-one-who-knocks-breakingbad.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nebraska football coach Matt Rhule had a cautious message for fans -- and not just at Nebraska -- looking for a quick fix, especially at quarterback.

After a season in which three Cornhuskers quarterbacks made appearances in at least five games, Rhule was asked if he planned on addressing the position in the transfer portal.

"Make no mistake that a good quarterback in the portal costs, you know, a million to $1.5 million to $2 million right now, just so we're all on the same page," Rhule said Wednesday while discussing the state of the program with reporters. "Let's make sure we all understand what's happening. There are some teams that have $6 [million] or $7 million players playing for them."

QBs getting paid :salute:

No QB in the current portal worth shyt. Now if Cam Ward go in, I can see it being a high price.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
In all fairness, I doubt Northwestern has a winning record if they played the exact same schedule as Colorado.

Every team’s situation is different.
true, but Northwestern doesnt have nearly the offensive talent that colorado has maybe not even on the defensive side either.

also northwestern was going thru a scandal too with their HC. they werent getting no portal players like Prime with the Buffs.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
No QB in the current portal worth shyt. Now if Cam Ward go in, I can see it being a high price.
what you think about him coming to the Ducks? imo im not a big fan of his style of play. makes some big plays but also can take some big time sacks becasue he holds the balls so long. im still not sold on TY want to see more from Austin. i was hoping Chip would get fired so we can go & maybe get Dante Moore back.