• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Seem like it's a lot of that going on cuz how they know how much mfs getting offered when they haven't even hopped in the portal officially? Shyt, there was even then rumors with Lil Murda (No P Valley ⏸️ ) last year wit da Trojans and shyt while he still on our roster
Those offer numbers aren't real. Just put out there as a negotiation tactic. Kids aren't making nearly as much as these social media post would have you believe.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I knew he was a wishy washy ass dude.. and I'm not convinced that recruitment is over neither. Dude and his family are really impressionable. Dude is the epitome of 'you show me the cash, and I might go to class' .. which is weird bc aint that OsU's mission statement? :sas2:

College football is only going to get worse

shyt aint no fun when other schools can do what Saban's been doing for over a decade, huh? Ole 'rules for thee, but not for me' ass fanbase :hhh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I respect it. But....... @CouldntBeMeTho

Best of luck young man. :hubie:

We gon celebrate this dub but we might have to come back and snatch Jeremiah back too..

Either way I heard this dude wasnt that impressive this year up that way.. Anybody on here seen him play? Heard he was slacking for his size..

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I knew he was a wishy washy ass dude.. and I'm not convinced that recruitment is over neither. Dude and his family are really impressionable. Dude is the epitome of 'you show me the cash, and I might go to class' .. which is weird bc aint that OsU's mission statement? :sas2:

shyt aint no fun when other schools can do what Saban's been doing for over a decade, huh? Ole 'rules for thee, but not for me' ass fanbase :hhh:
Enjoy your incompetent conference rn. Next yr yall gonna actually have to work.