The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Bryan Harsin not letting players redshirt unless they have a medical reason
At what school do players decide that they are redshirting? Is there more to the story?

Harsin is a bad fit and maybe is in over his head, but he’s not to one who injected toxicity into the program.

Auburn is where they are cause they tried to weasel out of paying him his buyout. They should have manned up and let him go.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
At what school do players decide that they are redshirting? Is there more to the story?

Harsin is a bad fit and maybe is in over his head, but he’s not to one who injected toxicity into the program.

Auburn is where they are cause they tried to weasel out of paying him his buyout. They should have manned up and let him go.
It’s both sides, it’s the school and him, he has made some bewildering mistakes, and not recruited well, but yet the kids have not given up on him, the schools doing him no favors with this dead man walking situation and institutional in fighting

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
1 win in 10 years homie i can divide :scusthov:
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

I don’t believe with your Columbus level education you can divide

Isn’t this dude from Bloomfield hills/west Bloomfield of all places?

Like i said to one of these post, we watched a black man get his water cut off by a network of Jewish people, that’s frustrating that they have that power, it’s also wild many can do that to him, from owners to coaches, to front offices, to agents, to ad agencies to major corporations, not also ignoring the years of exploitation by Jewish people in positions of power

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

:mjlol:

Stand up lil nikka

He needs to, but i understand not wanting to get black balled, so you play nice, i hope he learned nikkas is looking for anything to use against you, and they don’t care about your opinion until it’s against the people who can control things

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He needs to, but i understand not wanting to get black balled, so you play nice, i hope he learned nikkas is looking for anything to use against you, and they don’t care about your opinion until it’s against the people who can control things
Yea I understand, he got lots to lose, no need to risk it behind Kanye

Jus wish he ignored it until it had to be addressed or sumn, he don’t owe no bytch ass fan no apology

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
The notion of “we send kids to the league” I understand everyone isn’t for the nfl, but if you sending folks and they washing out in 3-4 years, you didn’t really send them, your system hid the fact that they could do one thing really well, i think of vinnie Sunseri dude was def playing good enough in hs to deserve a scholly but he ended up getting drafted and now another notch on Alabamas belt, but in reality he was a smart player that was too slow to really be a db, too little to be a lb but nick disguised him and allowed his intelligence to flourish, and there’s more, not just at Bama, but should we give this notion of they get drafted so freely away ?

I know folks rebuttal is their job is to get them to the league and the rest is on them, well then don’t apply the development tag to these coaches or schools If a lot of their prospects wash out in less than 5 years to me in my humble opinion, you should be able to do both, if you are just getting the biggest and best and make a tweek here and there but the minute they hit the league they fail there was no development you just got them a look

@Sauce Dab
@Silkk
@smitty22
@portcityplaya
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Trust Me
@Trav
@O.iatlhawksfan
@Whips-n-Chains
@RammerJammer
@malbaker86
@invincible1914
@ReturnOfJudah
@Numpsay
@Woodwerkz
@Rigby.
@L. Deezy

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The notion of “we send kids to the league” I understand everyone isn’t for the nfl, but if you sending folks and they washing out in 3-4 years, you didn’t really send them, your system hid the fact that they could do one thing really well, i think of vinnie Sunseri dude was def playing good enough in hs to deserve a scholly but he ended up getting drafted and now another notch on Alabamas belt, but in reality he was a smart player that was too slow to really be a db, too little to be a lb but nick disguised him and allowed his intelligence to flourish, and there’s more, not just at Bama, but should we give this notion of they get drafted so freely away ?

I know folks rebuttal is their job is to get them to the league and the rest is on them, well then don’t apply the development tag to these coaches or schools If a lot of their prospects wash out in less than 5 years to me in my humble opinion, you should be able to do both, if you are just getting the biggest and best and make a tweek here and there but the minute they hit the league they fail there was no development you just got them a look

@Sauce Dab
@Silkk
@smitty22
@portcityplaya
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Trust Me
@Trav
@O.iatlhawksfan
@Whips-n-Chains
@RammerJammer
@malbaker86
@invincible1914
@ReturnOfJudah
@Numpsay
@Woodwerkz
@Rigby.
@L. Deezy
At some point the nfl teams have to be held accountable. Their scouts need to recognize those players flaws. Position coaches need to coach them up. Those school are gonna utilize those kids talents as it fit best for their team. Once they gone it’s solely on the nfl teams. So using the we put kids in the nfl is absolutely a legitimate argument to get kids to come to said school. Even if a player fizzles out after a couple years like a Denard Robinson for instance.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

@Sauce Dab
@Silkk
@smitty22
@portcityplaya
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Trust Me
@Trav
@O.iatlhawksfan
@Whips-n-Chains
@RammerJammer
@malbaker86
@invincible1914
@ReturnOfJudah
@Numpsay
@Woodwerkz
@Rigby.
@L. Deezy

This can work both ways. There are a number of Longhorns having better NFL careers than they did at UT. But the developmental tag when it comes to these coaching staffs is to get these kids drafted. Not sure you can place blame on what happens in the NFL on them. Yes some are overrated coming out of school, and never find a place in the NFL but I'm not sure where that blame should be placed.