The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s offensive to me that these cars are just now acting like the players complaints about that potato gnashing cock sucker are valid because we suck.

If you lose half a roster worth of players, and the program wasn’t facing the death penalty, that probably should be a sign of SOMETHING

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Idk which Auburn team is worse, this team or the 2012 team
This team only loses to UGA and Penn St if we had a league average coach coaching. I mean, 2012 prolly wins more games too if them nikkas ain’t throw it in after week 2, but I think this team is fine. Just a coach actively attempting to kill the program

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This team only loses to UGA and Penn St if we had a league average coach coaching. I mean, 2012 prolly wins more games too if them nikkas ain’t throw it in after week 2, but I think this team is fine. Just a coach actively attempting to kill the program
You nikkas couldn’t beat Bama in Bryant Denny even if jesus was coaching.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You nikkas couldn’t beat Bama in Bryant Denny even if jesus was coaching.
Ain’t no way I’m seeing this post from the nikkas with more money than Christ, who got a lay up schedule, and just got their asses laid down by the team Florida punked :deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ain’t no way I’m seeing this post from the nikkas with more money than Christ, who got a lay up schedule, and just got their asses laid down by the team Florida punked :deadrose:
Florida beat them at the last second at home…

We lost to the defending conference champions on the road at the last second.

Watching Auburn get they heads kicked in the past two years must be giving you residual CTE.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Florida beat them at the last second at home…

We lost to the defending conference champions on the road at the last second.

Watching Auburn get they heads kicked in the past two years must be giving you residual CTE.
Already back into the making excuses stage? Restoring the Clay vibes :blessed:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“Dawson, who was the sixth-highest rated recruit in Auburn's transition class from Gus Malzahn to Bryan Harsin, becomes the 10th member of that 2021 haul to exit the program. Three have done so this week — him, King and Diamond — meaning Auburn has lost more than half of its 18 signees from last year's freshman class.”

They gonna have to put Caddy back out there by week 10