DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wait so you think JJ McCarthy is MORE one dimensional than Cade? :mjlol:

@Trust Me @DropTopDoc @NigerianDonDada
hes-joking-right-is-he-serious.gif
:why: @smitty22 you ain’t take your meds or something, JJ gives us another dynamic, and you know it.

That new defense is good, no doubt, but if Iowa had an ounce of offense and y’all was in trouble, the defense can be beat, you won’t be challenged however until us more than likely

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:why: @smitty22 you ain’t take your meds or something, JJ gives us another dynamic, and you know it.

That new defense is good, no doubt, but if Iowa had an ounce of offense and y’all was in trouble, the defense can be beat, you won’t be challenged however until us more than likely
Yalls ofense one dimensional. Ain’t no dynamic in that shyt :mjlol:.JJ can’t throw and yalls receivers can’t catch.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Those numbers against the competition you’ve played has 1 dimensional all over it :mjlol:

Goodnight :philBuck:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Those numbers against the competition you’ve played has 1 dimensional all over it :mjlol:

Goodnight :philBuck:
That’s liberal media non-sense I’m not clicking that mess, “you gotta think for yourself”
He gone after this season anyway, fukk him :manny:
My exact thoughts, I’d tell harsin fukk you i ain’t transferring no where

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bryan Harsin not letting players redshirt unless they have a medical reason

Clown shyt…fukk with a young man’s career being petty over your own inability to coach.

If I’m an underclassman that hasn’t RS’d yet I’m walking w/ a limp to get my RS or transferring. F letting some dead man walking cac play w/ my playing ability