The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so a twitter troll telling UT fans to paint their body/face black because UT having their blackout lead to a reporter with the actual school saying that was a hurtful/racist tweet actually has tweets later pulled up with her saying using what they call racist slurs when she was 16 or 17

"According to sources, Kasey Funderburg’s tweets came to light after she called out the popular troll account Richard G. West, which is a well-known account in the Tennessee sports world. Tennessee will wear black uniforms against Kentucky this Saturday. West shared the news along with a racist comment saying the university would be asking fans to paint their faces black for the game."

"Funderburg reportedly quote tweeted West’s tweet explaining that fans shouldn’t fall for the fake news and that it was a hurtful comment.
After Funderburg’s tweet denouncing the racist joke gained traction, another Twitter user discovered tweets from 2013 and 2014 allegedly showing Funderburg writing the n-word. After sharing screenshots of Funderburg’s tweets she was reportedly fired from her positions in Knoxville."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The notion of “we send kids to the league” I understand everyone isn’t for the nfl, but if you sending folks and they washing out in 3-4 years, you didn’t really send them, your system hid the fact that they could do one thing really well, i think of vinnie Sunseri dude was def playing good enough in hs to deserve a scholly but he ended up getting drafted and now another notch on Alabamas belt, but in reality he was a smart player that was too slow to really be a db, too little to be a lb but nick disguised him and allowed his intelligence to flourish, and there’s more, not just at Bama, but should we give this notion of they get drafted so freely away ?

I know folks rebuttal is their job is to get them to the league and the rest is on them, well then don’t apply the development tag to these coaches or schools If a lot of their prospects wash out in less than 5 years to me in my humble opinion, you should be able to do both, if you are just getting the biggest and best and make a tweek here and there but the minute they hit the league they fail there was no development you just got them a look

@Sauce Dab
@Silkk
@smitty22
@portcityplaya
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Trust Me
@Trav
@O.iatlhawksfan
@Whips-n-Chains
@RammerJammer
@malbaker86
@invincible1914
@ReturnOfJudah
@Numpsay
@Woodwerkz
@Rigby.
@L. Deezy

At some point the nfl teams have to be held accountable. Their scouts need to recognize those players flaws. Position coaches need to coach them up. Those school are gonna utilize those kids talents as it fit best for their team. Once they gone it’s solely on the nfl teams. So using the we put kids in the nfl is absolutely a legitimate argument to get kids to come to said school. Even if a player fizzles out after a couple years like a Denard Robinson for instance.
So petty :dead:

But im of the belief of, If they getting them paid I can’t be mad at it. Like buddy said, NFL teams have scouting departments for a reason. shyt is on them.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I found your Twitter @smitty22

Btw who tf is Threet and Sheridan? I don’t remember them at all

Cot’damn I forgot about forcier 🤣😂🤣😂

39995823581205977d21.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: