The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You're so fukkin lucky Penn state didn't book your game a white out.

Hopefully you get more than 60 yards rushing this week :huhldup:
scUM struggle 24 against Iowa,compared to a 50 burger makes me laugh. PSU won’t schedule another white out against OSU because it will be another L. Why you think they choose Minnesota this year. :mjlol:. Sparty bout to get yall again too. Tucker got scUM #.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
scUM struggle 24 against Iowa,compared to a 50 burger makes me laugh. PSU won’t schedule another white out against OSU because they it will be another L. Why you think they choose Minnesota this year. :mjlol:. Sparty bout to get yall again too. Tucker got scUM #.
:unimpressed: you know good and well your offense looked like absolute trash for 3 quarters and you couldn't run at all vs Iowa. They may as well been playing skelly vs you the way your pathetic run game was performing.

Penn State 28
Ohio 23

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: you know good and well your offense looked like absolute trash for 3 quarters and you couldn't run at all vs Iowa. They may as well been playing skelly vs you the way your pathetic run game was performing.

Penn State 28
Ohio 23
26 at the half vs your 24 the whole game. A off day>>>> than yalls struggle. OSU 45 PSU 17. On to Northwestern :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
26 at the half vs your 24 the whole game. A off day>>>> than yalls struggle. OSU 45 PSU 17. On to Northwestern :coffee:
Well i'm sure you'll be able to air it out and rely exclusively on the confident hand of cj stroud in the face of Michigan's pass rush. That went so well last year amirite :sas2:

And yeah, look right past the Penn State game...what could go wrong :sas1:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Well i'm sure you'll be able to air it out and rely exclusively on the confident hand of cj stroud in the face of Michigan's pass rush. That went so well last year amirite :sas2:

Kerry Coombs ain’t calling the defense this year to save yall. #2 defense in all the land. Double digit win just like every other game this year.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're so fukkin lucky Penn state didn't book your game a white out.

Hopefully you get more than 60 yards rushing this week :huhldup:

scUM struggle 24 against Iowa,compared to a 50 burger makes me laugh. PSU won’t schedule another white out against OSU because it will be another L. Why you think they choose Minnesota this year. :mjlol:. Sparty bout to get yall again too. Tucker got scUM #.

Penn State 28
Ohio 23

:popcorn3: :popcorn3::popcorn3:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kerry Coombs ain’t calling the defense this year to save yall. #2 defense in all the land. Double digit win just like every other game this year.
And Josh Gattis aint calling Michigan's offense this year. Ain't nobody on Michigan's sidelines scared of you all anymore. You might strike fear into the northwestern's and Rutgers of the world but that don't apply here...paper tigers in Columbus now

You got sonned by Cade McNamera last year. Solve for X.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
And Josh Gattis aint calling Michigan's offense this year. Ain't nobody on Michigan's sidelines scared of you all anymore. You might strike fear into the northwestern's and Rutgers of the world but that don't apply here...paper tigers in Columbus now

You got sonned by Cade McNamera last year. Solve for X.
Should have stuck with Cade. JJ ain’t it. That one dimensional offense ain’t gonna cut it against the #2 defense in the land.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Should have stuck with Cade. JJ ain’t it. That one dimensional offense ain’t gonna cut it against the #2 defense in the land.
Wait so you think JJ McCarthy is MORE one dimensional than Cade? :mjlol:

@Trust Me @DropTopDoc @NigerianDonDada
hes-joking-right-is-he-serious.gif