The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you taking a shot at the playa so I'm gon err on the side of caution and say fukk you, Columbus, red face pole smokin Ryan Day and them weak ass frail ass WRs yall keep sending to New Orleans :pacspit:
You the only half motherfukker around here. Duh nikka :brutusSpit:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Could have threw 10 on yalls weak ass defense if Day didn’t pump the breaks. Heismans his and 1st qb off the board.

I wish y'all would have tbh....need anything it takes to get this DC tf out. Whole season going to rest on beating scUM, which at this point idk is even worth it (likley not even possible). Looking at the future we need to wholesale changes on D especially, so I'm willing to sacrafice what even remains of this season in order to push those changes.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I wish y'all would have tbh....need anything it takes to get this DC tf out. Whole season going to rest on beating scUM, which at this point idk is even worth it (likley not even possible). Looking at the future we need to wholesale changes on D especially, so I'm willing to sacrafice what even remains of this season in order to push those changes.
Yeah that defense is horrid. Also the run game is non existent. No identity on offense as well.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not sure if you taking a shot at the playa so I'm gon err on the side of caution and say fukk you, Columbus, red face pole smokin Ryan Day and them weak ass frail ass WRs yall keep sending to New Orleans :pacspit:

You the only half motherfukker around here. Duh nikka :brutusSpit:
Lemme go ahead and hit up Fanduel. They got @portcityplaya at -10.5 over @smitty22

Seems like free money to me. No shins are safe at that point. :sas2:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Saturday prime time games have been duds all year it feels like. Hopefully FSU - Clemson changes that.