The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He might as well just ride it out and declare for the draft when the season is over, the year is still young he could still make a big impact

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seeing the headline about "all Dabo previous coaches struggling"
made me think about is the whole coaching tree idea stupid. yeah Brent walked into a good program, but Elliot went to UVA. what type expectations they got for football?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I'm surprised to see he's getting PT at corner for Bama. UF/UGA recruited him to be a safety and safety only.
Yea he came in as a safety but we are loaded there. He's extremely quick and has good ball skills so the transition was easy. He's gonna be a 1st round pick.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s playing Saturday, AJ McCarron had the same injury twice and didn’t miss a game.

Will he be 100% is a different story though but if he was out the rest of the season we’d know by now.
He shouldnt play. Im not gonna let saban risk his career if i were his parents. Even if yall lost if yall win the sec as a 1loss champ you still in the offs

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
TN needs to bury it's black and or grey uniforms forever. They legitimately suck ass and make you just miss the creamsicle jersey
I like the smoke grey
seeing the headline about "all Dabo previous coaches struggling"
made me think about is the whole coaching tree idea stupid. yeah Brent walked into a good program, but Elliot went to UVA. what type expectations they got for football?

One went to a school that secretly needed work the other went to one you know needed work, but a wildly good qb could solve both their deficiencies