The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
UTenn about to get a dose of reality this weekend. I think Bama bounces back & covers. I think Mich covers at home vs. PSU too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
UTenn about to get a dose of reality this weekend. I think Bama bounces back & covers. I think Mich covers at home vs. PSU too
What happens when PSU shuts down Michigans run game?

Michigan is going to have make plays in the air for 4 quarters this week.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Is Bryce playing or hurt?

If he's out on Saturday, I think Bama might be in trouble. Milroe ain't ready for the big stage yet.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

First of all penn state plays like absolute dog shyt in Ann Arbor, covid year aside. Secondly, michigan’s run defense is equally as good as penn state…who do you trust to pass the ball better…jj mccarthy at home or SEAN CLIFFORD on the road vs 110,000?

I’ll take michigan’s chances there

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
First of all penn state plays like absolute dog shyt in Ann Arbor, covid year aside. Secondly, michigan’s run defense is equally as good as penn state…who do you trust to pass the ball better…jj mccarthy at home or SEAN CLIFFORD on the road vs 110,000?

I’ll take michigan’s chances there
I’m just asking questions. Penn State has the best run defense that Michigan is going to play

I don’t trust either QB

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who would you consider a home run for Auburn?

The names I've been hearing besides Rhule from fans is Freeze or Kiffin.

I don't think Kiffin is leaving Ole Miss any time soon and I honestly don't think Freeze is all that. Freeze isn't bad, but he isn't going to win anything significant. Also now that everyone can pay players without hiding it, his recruiting competitive advantage is questionable in this NIL era.
I guess the “homerun hire” would be Deion because it’ll just be cool to see but that ain’t happening. I wouldn’t mind Freeze personally. Auburn fans try to get on they fake high horse when talking about Freeze which is funny because they love Bruce Pearl and he cheated multiple times

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I guess the “homerun hire” would be Deion because it’ll just be cool to see but that ain’t happening. I wouldn’t mind Freeze personally. Auburn fans try to get on they fake high horse when talking about Freeze which is funny because they love Bruce Pearl and he cheated multiple times
Deion would be a huge hire. He'd recruit well. Would be a bit worried about how he'd do running a program that has to go against Saban on one side and Kirby on the other because he hasn't had that experience of coaching in the P5 yet. But as you said it's not happening.

Freeze would be an upgrade from Harsin, a lot of people would be, and probably a solid hire. I think he is often overrated by people, however, because he beat Bama twice in a row and pulled in highly ranked recruiting classes (by Ole miss standards) by paying players. Everyone cheats, but I'd get worried about the fact that he got caught cheating. Also even though he won some big games he also blew a lot of games: TCU in the peach bowl, got smoked by Shark fukker McElwain in 2015 at the Swamp, blew a big lead to FSU and Jimbo in week 1 of 2016. I don't think he's bad, but people act like he'd be on the level of Saban/Urban at a program like Auburn or LSU, and I don't think he would be.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I'd prefer PSU to win, but they ALWAYS seem to have issues with Umich. If it was in Happy Valley, I'd say PSU wins by 3, but I just can't see them pulling up in AA and beating a team that seems to have their #.

I'm happy to eat my words on this. As of now, it seems Mich & OSU are on a collision course to be undefeated

All that to line up at WR in the NFL

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'd prefer PSU to win, but they ALWAYS seem to have issues with Umich. If it was in Happy Valley, I'd say PSU wins by 3, but I just can't see them pulling up in AA and beating a team that seems to have their #.

I'm happy to eat my words on this. As of now, it seems Mich & OSU are on a collision course to be undefeated

All that to line up at WR in the NFL
Could have threw 10 on yalls weak ass defense if Day didn’t pump the breaks. Heismans his and 1st qb off the board.