The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It doesn’t matter at all that’s why I said it was silly

I’m just pointing out I’m just asking questions. Penn State has the best run defense that Michigan is going to play
I don’t trust either QB
Iowa is averaging 2.6 yards a carry on defense on the year. Corum had 126 yards on 4.6 yards an attempt. Donovan Edwards also averaged 5.8 yards a carry on 5 attempts.

So Penn State completely shutting down Michigans running game seems far fetched. Unless you pull a Georgia and get out to such a lead Michigan has to pass. Michigan has also been vanilla with its zone read run game. If they really get behind it I could Harbaugh letting McCarthy run more.

I think the reason analytics likes Michigan comfortably in this game despite the eye test not being that impressive is Michigan is putting up 430 yards of offense per game solely in big ten games play. It just hasn’t translated to points and analystics and Vegas expects it to sooner or later.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Iowa is averaging 2.6 yards a carry on defense on the year. Corum had 126 yards on 4.6 yards an attempt. Donovan Edwards also averaged 5.8 yards a carry on 5 attempts.

So Penn State completely shutting down Michigans running game seems far fetched. Unless you pull a Georgia and get out to such a lead Michigan has to pass. Michigan has also been vanilla with its zone read run game. If they really get behind it I could Harbaugh letting McCarthy run more.

I think the reason analytics likes Michigan comfortably in this game despite the eye test not being that impressive is Michigan is putting up 430 yards of offense per game solely in big ten games play. It just hasn’t translated to points and analystics and Vegas expects it to sooner or later.
Psu by 9

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I aint saying dude made a bad choice cause its working for him but its gotta be rubbin Travis Hunter a certain way that he was this super highly touted prospect and he's basically invisible to the world.
Has anyone even seen a highlight from dude? Not that FSU are world beaters are anything but they been primetime 2/3 times now and dude could have at least shown up on the national stage and had people talking about him one way or the other. Instead he's 100% forgotten by the general cfb world :francis:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint saying dude made a bad choice cause its working for him but its gotta be rubbin Travis Hunter a certain way that he was this super highly touted prospect and he's basically invisible to the world.
Has anyone even seen a highlight from dude? Not that FSU are world beaters are anything but they been primetime 2/3 times now and dude could have at least shown up on the national stage and had people talking about him one way or the other. Instead he's 100% forgotten by the general cfb world :francis:

he's injured and only played 1 game this year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tbh everything that transpired this weekend made me ask "What happened to Travis Hunter" that's why I found it he hasn't played since the first game
Yeah. Same
We were talking bout deion in a group chat and I said when the last time he ever mentioned a player on his team not named Sanders and it made me remember that the number 1/2 prospect in the country and I aint heard a peep bout him :francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Tenn is going to beat Bama this decade this will be the year to do it. They have everything in their favor this year.