The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A backup QB is an excuse for every team in football. Let’s be real here

King YPA was only 5.5 that game which would rank him as the 117th best QB in the country

He only completed 54% of his passes

How is losing your top 2 receivers not a legitimate explanation for what happened in a game when you demolished the team you were playing when they were healthy :mindblown:

Are you trying to deflect from LSU getting completely embarrassed at home?
Because it’s Bama, get #1 recruiting classes every year and get players like Jamarr Gibbs in the transfer portal but use the depth excuse?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man all sports have gotten to the point that if you aint trying to spend 2 and a half plus racks for decent seats might as well hit a bar or watch it at the crib.
Unless yall got it like that in that case hit ya boy Cashapp a nikka got to buy winter clothes and I've out grown the children's husky section :francis:
Toddler sized clothing ain’t even all that expensive. :childplease:

Why you tryna grift on The Coli? We sposed to be family. :mjcry:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Fam.. when we beat that ass IN the toilet bowl this year. :banderas:

Bucks fans on here gonna be on suicide watch. :mjgrin:

And naa.. I dont feel bad one bit :birdman:
Y’all let Maryland and Iowa hang with y’all. This shyt will be a massacre. And you know it but bravado steps in and makes you type out that garbage.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all let Maryland and Iowa hang with y’all. This shyt will be a massacre. And you know it but bravado steps in and makes you type out that garbage.
So ya'll never have close games in the B1G? :unimpressed:

And I don't care how potent your offense is.. you know you can throw all that shyt out the window in a rivalry game. But lemme ask you this.. when's the last time you had to play Michigan, with a QB that can stretch the field, AND is mobile?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kirk Farentz' absolute football maleficence should be talked about more.

"we won ten games last year i don't know if you're aware of that" to the IDEA of offensive changes :rudy:

You lose 9-6 to ILLINOIS who had a BACKUP KICKER...you fail to score a singular touchdown vs. ILLINOIS, SOUTH DAKOTA STATE, and score 7 in a loss to iowa state. Michigan GIFTED them 2 tds in garbage time.

He is GUARANTEED two conference losses a year and is a LOCK for 4 regular season, almost every season. Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and wisconsin's absolute averageness makes for some really shytty football lately and i'm tired of the excuses.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Two things can be true at once.

He put together his best gameplan of the season and it still wasn’t enough to beat a team that committed 4 turnovers, a backup who isn’t a great passer, and 2 missed FGs.

My point is that, if Jimbo treated every game like the Alabama game, maybe they wouldn’t be 3-3 right now.

It feels like some breaks went yall way, because they were stifling y’all for a grip

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Kirk Farentz' absolute football maleficence should be talked about more.

"we won ten games last year i don't know if you're aware of that" to the IDEA of offensive changes :rudy:

You lose 9-6 to ILLINOIS who had a BACKUP KICKER...you fail to score a singular touchdown vs. ILLINOIS, SOUTH DAKOTA STATE, and score 7 in a loss to iowa state. Michigan GIFTED them 2 tds in garbage time.

He is GUARANTEED two conference losses a year and is a LOCK for 4 regular season, almost every season. Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and wisconsin's absolute averageness makes for some really shytty football lately and i'm tired of the excuses.

I wonder how much iowa would put up on MSU. Would be the struggle game of the year…somehow one of the teams would have to win