Reppin
Bama ass DC
6wdttt.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Jimbo saved his best game plan for last Saturday and he wonders why his team is ass.

Saban-
When they scored a touchdown earlier, we were playing them inside out, trapping the flat, thinking that they would run some kind of pick," Saban said of the final play, via BamaOnLine. "So as soon as they put four wideouts in the game, we thought they would be similar, so we changed the leverage on the guys and it worked for us. Terrion (Arnold) made a good play and we had the guys covered on the other side pretty well, too.

Jimbo-
We had three looks. We had a 1 on 1 route. They were in zero (coverage)," Fisher said. "We had three options on the front side and he read it. Same play we scored on earlier, where he hit Muhsin. They played it off the first time and we knew if they played it 1 on 1 on the backside and if they didn’t, we had our two looks on the front side in which we want. I can’t see that right now. I’d have to see what is was. I’d have to look and see.

"We didn’t get it executed. We’ve got to get the play, got to get it out, got to get a little deeper. We’ll look at it. I’ve got to se the route and see what it was. The read was perfect because of what they did coverage wise. We had two or three plays in there, two or three options in the play. We scored on that play earlier. I’ve got to see why it wasn’t done. I know the decision and that process was right based off the coverage in which they gave us. It was a pylon route. He’s supposed to go up in the end zone and break back to the pylon."

#Coaching
saban-smile.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

These michigan penn state tickets are taxin too…i might have waited too long and i’m beyond high row seats in the big house :francis:

Man all sports have gotten to the point that if you aint trying to spend 2 and a half plus racks for decent seats might as well hit a bar or watch it at the crib.
Unless yall got it like that in that case hit ya boy Cashapp a nikka got to buy winter clothes and I've out grown the children's husky section :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y’all keep trying to brush it off but A&M played good and they had Bama sweating till the last second

How am I brushing it off? I just said Jimbo put the together his best gameplan of the season

And no shyt everybody in the state was sweating :russ: