The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man all sports have gotten to the point that if you aint trying to spend 2 and a half plus racks for decent seats might as well hit a bar or watch it at the crib.
Unless yall got it like that in that case hit ya boy Cashapp a nikka got to buy winter clothes and I've out grown the children's husky section :francis:
:dead:

Yeah it’s a lot of things the avg person can’t really do, so i really do try to figure out who these people are that stay at games regularly especially if your teams good

And it don’t make any sense for a 2k game ticket
Y’all keep trying to brush it off but A&M played good and they had Bama sweating till the last second
He’s giving him credit, and the issue is he will do this against Bama and then lay an egg the following week, he needs to game plan like this every week

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Of course. Dummy is on Ticketmaster. It’s plenty of secondary markets he could cop off of. Hell, the cheap tix I’ve found were through CraigsList (no pissy mattress)
The come up shuffle :mjlol:

Not gon lie Craigslist tickets sound like I’d be somewhere seedy with my Glock in hand, Ticketmaster is the woat

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y’all keep trying to brush it off but A&M played good and they had Bama sweating till the last second

Y’all was in the game thread talking about, Jimbo is trash for losing to us with our 2nd string QB
He is trash for losing to a backup QB and team that had 4 turnovers and 2 missed field goals. Any decent team wins in that scenario

They didn’t score on a single drive that didn’t come off a turnover

And LSU is trash too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y’all was in the game thread talking about, Jimbo is trash for losing to us with our 2nd string QB

Two things can be true at once.

He put together his best gameplan of the season and it still wasn’t enough to beat a team that committed 4 turnovers, a backup who isn’t a great passer, and 2 missed FGs.

My point is that, if Jimbo treated every game like the Alabama game, maybe they wouldn’t be 3-3 right now.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He is trash for losing to a backup QB and team that had 4 turnovers and 2 missed field goals. Any decent team wins in that scenario

They didn’t score on a single drive that didn’t come off a turnover

And LSU is trash too
They forced those TO all that is part of the game, also Haynes King hasn’t been lighting it up going into the game and yet they were making big plays on offense. A back up having to play should never be an excuse for Bama, y’all made that same excuse for the championship game

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They forced those TO all that is part of the game, also Haynes King hasn’t been lighting it up going into the game and yet they were making big plays on offense. A back up having to play should never be an excuse for Bama, y’all made that same excuse for the championship game
A backup QB is an excuse for every team in football. Let’s be real here

King YPA was only 5.5 that game which would rank him as the 117th best QB in the country

He only completed 54% of his passes

How is losing your top 2 receivers not a legitimate explanation for what happened in a game when you demolished the team you were playing when they were healthy :mindblown:

Are you trying to deflect from LSU getting completely embarrassed at home?