The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I wish the Michigan Illinois game was in champaign i would’ve definitely drove that 1 hour 40 minutes to the game

the ap poll is so silly

we drop to 3 winning with our backup QB

Clemson jumps Michigan after only being up 10-3 against a BC team halfway through the 3rd quarter

charknicks

All Star
Daps
It doesn’t matter at all that’s why I said it was silly

I’m just pointing out how silly it is

MSU still got clout cause OSU gets credit for beating them

Everyone knows the game at this point. You gotta run up the score weekly. Bama only won by 4 on a last second stop. Georgia and Ohio St won by 25+. All 3 teams played unranked opponents. Texas A&M should have been blown out, backup QB or not. Its a results based poll at this stage of the game.

Doesnt matter as much for you guys as you have everything in front of you. Would be worse for teams like USC or Oklahoma St.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Everyone knows the game at this point. You gotta run up the score weekly. Bama only won by 4 on a last second stop. Georgia and Ohio St won by 25+. All 3 teams played unranked opponents. Texas A&M should have been blown out, backup QB or not. Its a results based poll at this stage of the game.

Doesnt matter as much for you guys as you have everything in front of you. Would be worse for teams like USC or Oklahoma St.
“Back up QB or not”

:what: