The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Deion doing pretty well...

I still cant get over that speech where he told them dudes at Colorado to hit the portal...lmaooo

man, that was wild
I thought he would have done a little better when it comes to getting a few of those lingering 4 stars …he didn’t sign any of those 4 star kids he brought in last weekend for their recruiting bonanza… I think some of these kids want to see what it looks like at a p5 level before really feeling comfortable…he still has a chance in the portal but that team could be rough to watch next year imo

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Colorado is going to still suck, but when u see the excitement around there and the recruits considering them, its hilarious when u think Auburn chose Hugh Freeze

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man, I swear nobody is more ashamed to say where they're from more than people downriver metro Detroit.

"Where you from?"
"Detroit"
"Ah word? I'm from Ann Arbor...where in Detroit"
"Like...south part of Detroit"
":aicmon:Oh like...corktown?"
"Nah....like you know .....Trenton? :patrice: "

:martin:

I’ve had to hit many a River Rouge cat with the :comeon: for false claims

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No disrespect but what you’re saying here doesn’t make any sense.. traditionally in content creating terms ..more followers = more views … views are an engagement metric …getting that amount of followers in that short of a time span is pretty incredible and shows his ability to capture an audiences attention ..that’s a part of being marketable ..I don’t really know what the counter argument you’re trying to present is here
I took marketing classes and still take some, in this digital age, the way i learned is it’s not just about amount of followers but how much they interact, how many like, how many share, but I’m not looking to debate on marketability of hunter I’m sure it will pick up even more now that they are at Colorado, and he fukk around and have some good games against Washington and Oregon

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I thought he would have done a little better when it comes to getting a few of those lingering 4 stars …he didn’t sign any of those 4 star kids he brought in last weekend for their recruiting bonanza… I think some of these kids want to see what it looks like at a p5 level before really feeling comfortable…he still has a chance in the portal but that team could be rough to watch next year imo
I’m sure he was desperate to flip as many guys as possible, i see a few guys, but i have not seen any o line or DT’s that’s what matters the most, i think like said a lot of guys want to see how this works then if they do decent he may get more guys, it may get rough
Colorado is going to still suck, but when u see the excitement around there and the recruits considering them, its hilarious when u think Auburn chose Hugh Freeze
The only thing the waring factions of auburn could agree on was no brotha at HC

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I took marketing classes and still take some, in this digital age, the way i learned is it’s not just about amount of followers but how much they interact, how many like, how many share, but I’m not looking to debate on marketability of hunter I’m sure it will pick up even more now that they are at Colorado, and he fukk around and have some good games against Washington and Oregon
You took some classes I graduated with a degree in marketing and do it for a profession …not even appealing to authority because it’s whatever anybody could be right or wrong about something ..but from my working knowledge the way that we function is that it’s never about any single metric …any good marketer is going to look for a wholistic mix of feedback and different metrics are more important depending on the industry and content being produced as well as the channel/platform being leveraged …either way 40k+ new eyeballs and counting on your “product” for simply marketing your transfer announcement is incredible ROI any way you slice it