The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
How long does Prime last at CU until he jets for a bigger program? I could see him at UCLA or Oregon or in the SEC at UF or at FSU

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How long does Prime last at CU until he jets for a bigger program? I could see him at UCLA or Oregon or in the SEC at UF or at FSU
Nobody stays at boulder for long. They low key have the worst track record of any program you can mention. Only Auburn and Florida can burn a coach as hard as Colorado.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It depends if he even has a desire to coach after Shedeur is gone. His whole coaching journey is based on monitoring Sheduer's development.

Once he's done with that, will he want to continue? We shall see.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
“Everybody Knew” but he gained 40k followers in 4hours …have you not been following his career since he committed to JSU

:dwillhuh:

Everything that they do is spectacle in the literal sense of the word …from his initial announcement to JSU ….to the documentaries …to the pre-commitment transfer video etc ..that content is not some accident.. Travis has 2x the amount of followers on IG than Caleb Williams yet Caleb has 4x the amount of post and Caleb is a Heisman winning quarterback from the university of southern cal & oklahoma …followers = marketing real estate …trust me brother I do branding for a living ..those nikkas understand how to brand build ..if your average coli poster don’t get it ..they just don’t get it ..but the reality will continue to play itself out
You can’t build a spectacle and pay it off in 3 days. It just doesn’t work like that.

If you want to talk about from the time of his original commit then yeah of course. They’ve done a great of building his brand.

Im talking strictly about the foolishness of thinking that he was ever going anywhere other than CU when he was on livestream during Prime’s presser saying he was coming and has been living there since :dead: