The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That was like 2-3 days ago Travis put that video out doing all that damn capping? :mjlol:

Gotta wonder what his NIL structure looks like to not even listen to other offers :patrice:

Bruh probably got the get down from Deion now he’s chilling, waiting on them checks
I told you I'm concerned about the good doc. Completely unhinged lately. His C3 disc is definitely out of alignment :picard:
I’m well adjusted, I’m good, but y’all fans wild’n

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That was like 2-3 days ago Travis put that video out doing all that damn capping? :mjlol:

Gotta wonder what his NIL structure looks like to not even listen to other offers :patrice:
Gotta understand the “brand building” element in all of this … what you call “capping” they likely will call creating spectacle and the proof is in the pudding..it flat out works .. Travis is like Deions protege …I’m sure they sat down and orchestrated this whole thing ..he’s been creating a lore for himself that supersedes just the on field product …that’s largely why his NIL estimates are on par with QB’s and players at much larger schools which is something you’re normally not going to see from a defensive player

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gotta understand the “brand building” element in all of this … what you call “capping” they likely will call creating spectacle and the proof is in the pudding..it flat out works .. Travis is like Deions protege …I’m sure they sat down and orchestrated this whole thing ..he’s been creating a lore for himself that supersedes just the on field product …that’s largely why his NIL estimates are on par with QB’s and players at much larger schools which is something you’re normally not going to see from a defensive player
It worked last year when Caleb did it because he actually took a month before he committed.

Travis put that video out 2 days ago and then committed when everybody already knew his ass was in Colorado eating up their food and shyt. He aint create no damn spectacle :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Deion’s social media game is already insane.

I ain’t even know they had an Amazon Prime series coming on the 29th :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen any wild meltdowns, everybody seems alright with their class

Maybe the playing field is being leveled after all
Im sure @DropTopDoc scouring Eleven Warriors to bring us randon fandom Buck33360 thoughts on the recruiting class as i type this :martinBuck:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Im sure @DropTopDoc scouring Eleven Warriors to bring us randon fandom Buck33360 thoughts on the recruiting class as i type this :martinBuck:
As if you werent quoting random tweets from “MaizeNBaugh734” and “313DownriverWolvy” when we were calling for Harbaugh’s head 3 years ago :rudy:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
:umad: Them buck bros don’t know how to be rational people

Plot twist i am buck33360, I’m there to spread division and nonsense

I started a let’s fire Day post :banderas:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I haven’t seen any wild meltdowns, everybody seems alright with their class

Maybe the playing field is being leveled after all
Same teams still big game hunting, with the exception of Miami and Oregon this season it’s not even but maybe we may be starting to see a shift

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
As if you werent quoting random tweets from “MaizeNBaugh734” and “313DownriverWolvy” when we were calling for Harbaugh’s head 3 years ago :rudy:
Naw just posted quotes from @Trust Me @Regular_P and the rest of the bozos calling for Harbaugh heads. :brutus: . Oh and Braylon Edwards too. :buckPhil: