The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You can’t build a spectacle and pay it off in 3 days. It just doesn’t work like that.
According to who tho? :dead: Artist do it every time they drop a surprise album …where are you getting this idea that you need to have some prolonged campaign to create spectacle from?

Like look bruh it ain’t worth arguing over ..the numbers and results are evident …if you want to plug your ears and do la la la I can’t hear you to the actual results that’s your prerogative …but the spectacle has clearly worked and will likely continue to work for him as long as he and his team chose to engage in that kind of marketing
If you want to talk about from the time of his original commit then yeah of course. They’ve done a great of building his brand.

Im talking strictly about the foolishness of thinking that he was ever going anywhere other than CU when he was on livestream during Prime’s presser saying he was coming and has been living there since :dead:
This is the part that you’re missing .. it doesn’t matter what you or any of these “I got it all figured out” nikkas thought was going on with his transfer.. that is irrelevant… the question is whether or not he can capitalize on the general publics interest of that decision… because the general public is who he’s going to be marketing to moving forward ..and nearly 50k new eyes on his platform in 1 day is pretty irrefutable

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Thats literally not the same at all breh :dwillhuh:
Because you say it’s not lol …

Bruh like I said … the results aren’t refutable or debatable …period point blank …process it however you see fit :hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because you say it’s not lol …

Bruh like I said … the results aren’t refutable or debatable …period point blank …process it however you see fit :hubie:
He dropped a teaser saying his announcement was coming at *insert date*

A surprise album just drops. Thats why its a surprise :dwillhuh:

I feel what you saying otherwise though.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He dropped a teaser saying his announcement was coming at *insert date*

A surprise album just drops. Thats why its a surprise :dwillhuh:

I feel what you saying otherwise though.
A surprise just means “unexpected” if JayZ says he’s dropping a new album in a few days are you going to look me in my face and say “that ain’t no surprise album because he announced it was coming 2 days before”

:comeon:

Like cmon bruh stop

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A surprise just means “unexpected” if JayZ says he’s dropping a new album in a few days are you going to look me in my face and say “that ain’t no surprise album because he announced it was coming 2 days before”

:comeon:

Like cmon bruh stop
Yes :skip: