The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@RammerJammer Has Scott Frost been spotted in Tuscaloosa yet? He's definitely the next O Coordinator for yall right? :dead:

Our next OC could either be

Scott Frost
Dan Mullen
Kliff Kingsbury
Frank Reich
Sean Payton
Joe Brady
Kay Adams
Ted Lasso
Eric Taylor
Garrett Riley
Phil Longo
Warren Ruggiero

Half joking, half serious with the names, anybody is an improvement over that butt chined terrorist, Ask Madden would be a better OC.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seeing numbers like that thrown around….and you getting 300k a year…

Yeah Deion gonna be gone sooner than later right fit or not. :francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait for the day one of these teams with flashing lights scores and they shyt don't come back on. Let's end this goofy ass trend
Lol. OU just switched to those this year. We've only had 2 night games and a 3rd this wknd.

They're led lights so they come back on easily. But to me Bamas look better than everyone elses.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hyatt trying to put numbers on the board against the home state team that didnt recriut him
Hyatt played at Dutch Fork High School, which is just outside of Columbia, where the University of South Carolina is located. Despite having Hyatt in their backyard, so to speak, South Carolina did not offer the receiver a scholarship.

Beamer like ::hubie:"i wasnt even here at South Carolina to not recruit the kid

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kiffin using Auburn dumbasses to get that pay raise. Rumors that Ole Miss ready to give him 9+ mil a year :wow:
He doesn’t have a committable offer from us yet, but we’ve started at double digit millions lol. Mississippi law wouldn’t let them compete financially even if they could (they can’t).

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
want a natty. But i LIKE winning the conference, i LIKE the rose bowl, i honestly like ending the season with a great new years win. For most fans its natty or you are a failure. That applies to coaches even more tbh.
shyt has MURDERED the coverage of the sport, although ESPN did a little better with it this year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He doesn’t have a committable offer from us yet, but we’ve started at double digit millions lol. Mississippi law wouldn’t let them compete financially even if they could (they can’t).
Cap, They cant offer a deal longer than 4 years at a time. So unless Auburn gonna give him an 8 year 70-80 million dollar deal I don’t see it.

He’d probably take that shyt and then hope to get fired like Gus did and Jimbo is trying to :mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hyatt trying to put numbers on the board against the home state team that didnt recriut him
Hyatt played at Dutch Fork High School, which is just outside of Columbia, where the University of South Carolina is located. Despite having Hyatt in their backyard, so to speak, South Carolina did not offer the receiver a scholarship.

Beamer like ::hubie:"i wasnt even here at South Carolina to not recruit the kid

Facial expression screams Shaggy, "It wasn't me"