The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Y’all or Ohio st are beating SC by 2 TDs

I do think y’all are built for toughness and the cold. Seems like once it’s gets cold the OSU offense doesn’t hit the same way.
Ohio? :BrutusMane: And did u see THEE OHIO STATE up 50 in a blizzard last week? Don’t let them hurricane force winds from Northwestern fool you.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What part of 50 in the blizzard has you confused? :wtf:
The part where you gave up two touchdowns to indiana
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bill o brien was a big name b4 he took the Bama job
There was cache because he’s off the beli tree, he got another boost for helping psu, but the Texans situation killed all that, he came to sabans school for wayward boys and he’s run into the hitch of bamas talent machine, i think he’s doing the best he can but he needs another situation because he’s not helping his image currently whether it’s some or a large portion of his fault

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ohio? :BrutusMane: And did u see THEE OHIO STATE up 50 in a blizzard last week? Don’t let them hurricane force winds from Northwestern fool you.

I said Ohio st. I ain’t on that “Ohio” = Ohio st sneak diss shyt

But imma still play both sides against the middle. I hope y’all win, but I think scUM did reverse the trend, put all the pressure back on y’all and is better build to win cold games at the end of November.