The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The way it’s set up now it would take forever for some matchups to finally happen. Like Auburn and Florida play like once every decade it feels like. Now imagine adding 2 more teams
Yea I can't remember Bama playing UGA in the regular season for mad long?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Like i said before he can get the hell on with that, i don’t bet much and most importantly I don’t bet stupidly i can’t control wtf is happening
But why though? What’s wrong with the way it is? Throw two schools to the East and add OU and Texas to the West.
To allow some match ups to happen that otherwise hardly happen, like @Sauce Dab you got some teams that hardly play, I’m sure they will set it up, so some favorable teams will get better match ups, but then this also allows the sec to play around and create more marquee match ups like ole miss and Florida, or uga and lsu

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who y’all got as the Heisman as of today?
Drake Maye

Unless Caleb GOES OFF the next 3 weeks and we go 3-0 it should be dude. If he played for Texas or Notre Dame with the same stats and they were 9-1 it would be no question right now. He just needs a showcase game which could be Clemson, although I think Clemson beating them.