The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He doesn’t have a committable offer from us yet, but we’ve started at double digit millions lol. Mississippi law wouldn’t let them compete financially even if they could (they can’t).
HC at state schools are capped at what their base salary is. It's a the reason why Saban gets $300k from the state and the boosters make up the other $10MM & incentives which is insane to think about. If they can't compete, it's because the boosters don't see the reason to pony up the dough.
that we judge coaches and players against an impossible standard
But they set that standard. Only a few can live up to it. Schools and fans have to stop measuring themselves against an improbable metric they'll never reach, unless they're ready to go Pony Express and maintain that over 5-10 year period.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
HC at state schools are capped at what their base salary is. It's a the reason why Saban gets $300k from the state and the boosters make up the other $10MM & incentives which is insane to think about. If they can't compete, it's because the boosters don't see the reason to pony up the dough.

But they set that standard. Only a few can live up to it. Schools and fans have to stop measuring themselves against an improbable metric they'll never reach, unless they're ready to go Pony Express and maintain that over 5-10 year period.
That’s the problem people don’t understand the unprecedented things that Bama is doing got the pipps of the world thinking they are Bama, so many programs are churning and burning coaches at an outrageous clip that coaches don’t get honest shots and the fan bases are clamoring for more

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Illi gonna pop yall looking ahead asses :brutus:
200w.webp

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Our next OC could either be

Scott Frost
Dan Mullen
Kliff Kingsbury
Frank Reich
Sean Payton
Joe Brady
Kay Adams
Ted Lasso
Eric Taylor
Garrett Riley
Phil Longo
Warren Ruggiero

Half joking, half serious with the names, anybody is an improvement over that butt chined terrorist, Ask Madden would be a better OC.
I know you joking, but y’all should lock in on Garrett Riley.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Our next OC could either be

Scott Frost
Dan Mullen
Kliff Kingsbury
Frank Reich
Sean Payton
Joe Brady
Kay Adams
Ted Lasso
Eric Taylor
Garrett Riley
Phil Longo
Warren Ruggiero

Half joking, half serious with the names, anybody is an improvement over that butt chined terrorist, Ask Madden would be a better OC.
That faggit was the head coach & GM in Houston with a generational QB in Deshaun......

And fukked it all up starting with that trade DHop trade :snoop:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:whoa: I need somebody neck to put my foot on tomorrow and since I ran off @Francium and @LogicLast its gotta be @smitty22

I'll save you some to kick around for next week @Trust Me :myman:
Careful what you wish for. The loser of The Game is more than likely who ya'll gonna draw in the Rose Bowl.

If ya'll dont choke. :sas1:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I want Phil Longo as OC because of his experience over some of the younger names but I think he's waiting for Mack to retire so he can take the HC job there. Wish Riley had a little more experience, Sonny Dykes is a big part of that offense idk how much credit Riley deserves. We just need to go back to uptempo and RPO/spread though, doesn't really matter who we hire.