The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

A good thread on taking a step back and understanding not every thing is black and white (these players or coaches suck)

Sometimes you set out to run a scheme and you discover despite your best coaching up, it’s just not hitting and you can not mid season just implement a whole new direction, sometimes the kids aren’t good, sometimes the coach isn’t good, but sometimes the kids are limited in how good they can be or are getting there slowly

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

A good thread on taking a step back and understanding not every thing is black and white (these players or coaches suck)

Sometimes you set out to run a scheme and you discover despite your best coaching up, it’s just not hitting and you can not mid season just implement a whole new direction, sometimes the kids aren’t good, sometimes the coach isn’t good, but sometimes the kids are limited in how good they can be or are getting there slowly

Its a function of college football being a zero sum sport which for amateur sports is brutal. You’re an all american or you’re trash. You’re a “5 star” or you are a bum.

I want a natty. But i LIKE winning the conference, i LIKE the rose bowl, i honestly like ending the season with a great new years win. For most fans its natty or you are a failure. That applies to coaches even more tbh.

Harbaugh is probably the best coach in michigan history statistically…which sounds insane but he is…if he wins a natty he is literally their best coach ever. I wanted him fukkin fired 2 years ago :dead:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Its a function of college football being a zero sum sport which for amateur sports is brutal. You’re an all american or you’re trash. You’re a “5 star” or you are a bum.

I want a natty. But i LIKE winning the conference, i LIKE the rose bowl, i honestly like ending the season with a great new years win. For most fans its natty or you are a failure. That applies to coaches even more tbh.

Harbaugh is probably the best coach in michigan history statistically…which sounds insane but he is…if he wins a natty he is literally their best coach ever. I wanted him fukkin fired 2 years ago :dead:
This, it’s like when i told P y’all got first world problems, we’ve watched Alabama flip what is supposed to be abnormal to normal that these folks are losing their mind and they have only lost two games, most people would love to just beat their rivals and hit a good bowl game, but it’s nc or bust, that we judge coaches and players against an impossible standard

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This, it’s like when i told P y’all got first world problems, we’ve watched Alabama flip what is supposed to be abnormal to normal that these folks are losing their mind and they have only lost two games, most people would love to just beat their rivals and hit a good bowl game, but it’s nc or bust, that we judge coaches and players against an impossible standard
True

But I still want my natty :demonic:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin