The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So it looks like we have 5 teams that control their own destiny (Georgia, OSU, Michigan, TCU, Tennessee). They are all in if they win out. If this happens, whoever loses the OSU/Michigan game aint getting in over Tennessee.
Georgia is probably still in with a loss to LSU.
Actually, unless there are multiple losses from the Top 5 teams, I dont see anyone else behind them really with a shot to get in.
LSU needs to win out and have TCU lose. If they win the SEC, I can see them over the Michigan/OSU loser (that team beat no one good all year, and for sure dont have a win like Georgia)
USC needs to win out and have LSU and TCU lose. They would have a couple better wins (UCLA, whoever in P12 CG), and would match OSU's best win (Notre Dame) to beat out OSU if they lost to Michigan.
Everyone else dont really have a shot.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No.4 team in the nation went down tonight in College Basketball and no one cares cause it doesn't fukking matter :unimpressed:

Gonna be ass when the same thing happens to College Football in 2 years :unimpressed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also....

I hope you bytch ass Ohio State & Michigan fans enjoy "The Game" being relevant for maybe 1 or 2 more seasons cause in 2 years the shyt will be as meaningless as the Battle For The Rag in Louisiana :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Also....

I hope you bytch ass Ohio State & Michigan fans enjoy "The Game" being relevant for maybe 1 or 2 more seasons cause in 2 years the shyt will be as meaningless as the Battle For The Rag in Louisiana :mjlol:

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Speak for your games,

you are the only one on this tip, the numbers show people overwhelmingly care, but ain’t nobody checking for basketball during football season unless you are a die hard, honestly what has killed cbb is the one and done culture, you can’t keep up with kids and they don’t have a 2-3 year run so you can look forward to them, every time draft day comes around it might as well be that key and pele shyt with the different names

Raising the floor so more teams are competitive, makes cfb, someone besides uga Bama Clemson and osu winning helps too, but again the numbers show people are still watching.

Does your game against the bruins still matter despite losing to wsu ?? Because as an Oregon fan with this current system, you pretty much can pack it in with that Washington loss, yeah you’d like them to atleast win the pac 12 but any talks of playoffs is dead, as a Michigan fan i hate our season is literally a one game season, it makes these weeks seem irrelevant, when in fact they aren’t, with a new system, we at least get a shot, the game will always hold bragging rights, and don’t let it come down to a playoff elimination, you know how much cash shyt the other side will talk ?? The games that matter will matter and the ones that don’t won’t, y’all damn near lost to cal and that shyt was a blip on the radar like it always is

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So it looks like we have 5 teams that control their own destiny (Georgia, OSU, Michigan, TCU, Tennessee). They are all in if they win out. If this happens, whoever loses the OSU/Michigan game aint getting in over Tennessee.
Actually, unless there are multiple losses from the Top 5 teams, I dont see anyone else behind them really with a shot to get in.
LSU needs to win out and have TCU lose. If they win the SEC, I can see them over the Michigan/OSU loser (that team beat no one good all year, and for sure dont have a win like Georgia)
USC needs to win out and have LSU and TCU lose. They would have a couple better wins (UCLA, whoever in P12 CG), and would match OSU's best win (Notre Dame) to beat out OSU if they lost to Michigan.
Oh so we’re wtill pretending that alabama is a good team and beating them is a great win this year :ohhh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What happens when I call the @Feds on you and @Ron Mexico for smoking rocks and coming on here posting? :ufdup:
So you a self proclaimed SNITCH snitch? :dahell:
No.4 team in the nation went down tonight in College Basketball and no one cares cause it doesn't fukking matter :unimpressed:

Gonna be ass when the same thing happens to College Football in 2 years :unimpressed:

Also....

Menstrual cycle hit @Silkk real hard this month. :mjcry:

Hopefully menopause is right around the corner for you. :gurl:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Wat u mean it don’t matter

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
TCU deserves to be ranked #2 :hubie:

they beat Oklahoma State, Kansas and Oklahoma at full strength (injuring their starting QBs :whew:)...context is important. The Oklahoma team they beat was a lot better than it is currently. A one loss TCU > a one loss OSU/Michigan in my opinion
Dillion Gabriel was concussed in the 1st qtr, they ain’t beat OU full strength

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Tennessee doesn't control their own destiny. They can get jumped by a conference champion. They need Georgia to win out, Ohio State to beat Michigan, and either TCU or USC to lose.

If Michigan beats Ohio State in a close one, they gonna be praying for a miracle conference championship week.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LSU winning the SECCG would be a nightmare for the committee
Why? They have two losses and what would be one good win. Unless we’re saying alabama 2022 is a quality team, then if so :ufdup: we better count penn state the same way. Why are we ranking lsu over penn state? Their losses are “better”. By far.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why? They have two losses and what would be one good win. Unless we’re saying alabama 2022 is a quality team, then if so :ufdup: we better count penn state the same way. Why are we ranking lsu over penn state? Their losses are “better”. By far.
2022 Alabama is indeed a quality team, everyone can’t win chips every year