The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why? They have two losses and what would be one good win. Unless we’re saying alabama 2022 is a quality team, then if so :ufdup: we better count penn state the same way. Why are we ranking lsu over penn state? Their losses are “better”. By far.
Because beating UGA would be more impressive than all 11 Michigan wins combined

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
2022 Alabama is indeed a quality team, everyone can’t win chips every year

24-20 vs the WOAT aTm team
20-19 vs 4 loss texas
Win by less than a td vs ole miss
Gave up 52 to TN
Gave up 3 TDs to arkansas

And got wins vs the worst teams in america, and are about to face austin fukkin peay. I’ve got the balls to say that this is NOT a good football resume right here. “But they’re alabama” fukk off with that, this year. Lsu is living off an overtime win vs this flawed team. They’re Penn State south. And Penn State has two losses against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in Michigan and osu respectively.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? They have two losses and what would be one good win. Unless we’re saying alabama 2022 is a quality team, then if so :ufdup: we better count penn state the same way. Why are we ranking lsu over penn state? Their losses are “better”. By far.
Because they would have beaten the #1 team in the country and they would be SEC champs.

And the committee might chose between Georgia, Tennessee and LSU when it comes to the SEC

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
20-19 vs 4 loss texas
Gave up 52 to TN

And got wins vs the worst teams in america, and are about to face austin fukkin peay. I’ve got the balls to say that this is NOT a good football resume right here. “But they’re alabama” fukk off with that, this year. Lsu is living off an overtime win vs this flawed team. They’re Penn State south. And Penn State has two losses against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in Michigan and osu respectively.
Name 10 better teams than Alabama

It’s funny, y’all hated the BCS but lowkey evaluate teams using BCS criteria lmao

Tennessee is a top 5 offense in the country, only 1 team has held them under 30

Ole Miss has only lost to the two teams we’re talking about right now

U talkin like the rest of the country has better résumés than LSU. Who has Michigan and Ohio State played that them with 1 loss should get in over LSU if they beat Georgia?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Name 10 better teams than Alabama

It’s funny, y’all hated the BCS but lowkey evaluate teams using BCS criteria lmao

Tennessee is a top 5 offense in the country, only 1 team has held them under 30

Ole Miss has only lost to the two teams we’re talking about right now

U talkin like the rest of the country has better résumés than LSU. Who has Michigan and Ohio State played that them with 1 loss should get in over LSU if they beat Georgia?
They do because they lost twice. You have no right to be a champion of the sport with TWO LOSSES the way its built now. And waiving losses because a team is hot is fukkin stupid and is so selective.

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. ohio
  4. TN
  5. Tcu
  6. Usc
  7. Penn state
  8. Lsu
  9. Oregon still, i’d favor them h2h over bama
  10. Toss up between bama, unc, clemson
  11. Utah

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
20-19 vs 4 loss texas
Gave up 52 to TN

I really don’t get the Ole Miss hate, beating them by 6 on the road is not a bad thing. They’re a pretty good team with one of the best rushing attacks in the country.

Barely beating a bad A&M team, sure that wasn’t great but Bryce did not play, backup turned the ball over multiple times.

Barely beating Texas, I get that, but we put up more points in there house than the #4 team did.

Tennessee done put up point on everybody except Georgia, you wanna say we’re not better than Georgia? Well yeah we’re not but I think there’s only one team on Georgia’s level this year.

Giving up 3 TDs to Arkansas? That was a 23 point win.

Both of our losses came down to the last play so we could just as easily be 10-0.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I really don’t get the Ole Miss hate, beating them by 6 on the road is not a bad thing. They’re a pretty good team with one of the best rushing attacks in the country.

Barely beating a bad A&M team, sure that wasn’t great but Bryce did not play, backup turned the ball over multiple times.

Barely beating Texas, I get that, but we put up more points in there house than the #4 team did.

Tennessee done put up point on everybody except Georgia, you wanna say we’re not better than Georgia? Well yeah we’re not but I think there’s only one team on Georgia’s level this year.

Giving up 3 TDs to Arkansas? That was a 23 point win.

Both of our losses came down to the last play so we could just as easily be 10-0.
I actually like bama breh, you wont see me shytting on them since they processed michigan…twice. But “we could easily be 10-0” is hallow when tou also could have 4 losses right now :hubie:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They do because they lost twice. You have no right to be a champion of the sport with TWO LOSSES the way its built now. And waiving losses because a team is hot is fukkin stupid and is so selective.

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. ohio
  4. TN
  5. Tcu
  6. Usc
  7. Penn state
  8. Lsu
  9. Oregon still, i’d favor them h2h over bama
  10. Toss up between bama, unc, clemson
  11. Utah

😂😂😂😂😂😂 aye stop it bra

Oregon, USC, Penn State and Utah ain’t better then Alabama

And this is going by your own logic, Oregon got whooped by 49, USC beat Oregon fukkin State by 3 points and got 40+ put on they head by the same Utah team that lost to Anthony Richardson :mjlol:

Bra I watch too much of this shyt, Alabama has lost by a combined 5 points to 2 top 10 teams. LSU wins the SEC they in the playoffs, it is what it is