The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

OSU
TCU
USC (1 point loss on the road at Utah)

Last Spot between LSU and Georgia but those losing at home to FSU and smoked by Tennessee. But if UGA gets smoked by 17 by LSU.....man. You don't want the SEC Champ left out, so might have no choice but to pick LSU.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Michigan is a blue blood/death star/1 percenter you can’t leave them out

A loss to the only quality team on their schedule would likely mean they aren't getting in unless TCU, USC, etc. drop a game.

EDIT, and the only death stars imo are Bama, UGA & OSU in that order. To a lesser extent, Clemson, but this is their second straight struggle year, and they aren't a traditional powerhouse that will good regardless of coach.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think since he’s never received heat, then why jump shyt to a job that will have unrealistic expectations and heat if you lose to Bama 2 out of 3 times.

PSU is a better job than AU since there’s seemingly less heat…seemingly you just need to beat OSU once every 6 years and you’re Gucci.
Psu is the better job
Big money
Fully committed to football
United admin/boosters
The bigger foes in your conference can be beat and they aren’t your rival, so you never get the best shot

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1 Ohio State
2 TCU
3 Georgia
4 LSU

I can kind of see USC at #4 but I don’t believe the committee will leave out the SEC champ let alone put in the team they just beat.
USC's only loss would be on the road by 1 point to a 10th ranked Utah. They win the Pac 12 playing Utah again and winning would have them gucci IMO. Pac 12 hasn't been trash this year.

Still lots of potential fukkery at hand

You pretty much need USC to lose again and TCU to lose for BOTH LSU and UGA to get in.