G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Ohio State
TCU
Georgia
BAMA :wow:
The committee putting Bama in for no reason at all over a team they loss to with less losses would be prime college football fukkery
Ppl praying for our downfall
Honestly, y'all would be right where you wanted to be if you could have replaced Jameson and Metchie's production.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tom Rinaldi better do one of them sad, feel good stories on this. 4 acl tears later. That’s my wide receiver :thatsmyQuarterback:

Man, that’s tough, 4 yikes, congrats to that young man

:snoop: He was a good get, Charlotte is a tough place to get it poppin, they are really underfunded, good luck to him

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TCU deserves to be ranked #2 :hubie:

they beat Oklahoma State, Kansas and Oklahoma at full strength (injuring their starting QBs :whew:)...context is important. The Oklahoma team they beat was a lot better than it is currently. A one loss TCU > a one loss OSU/Michigan in my opinion

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
TCU deserves to be ranked #2 :hubie:

they beat Oklahoma State, Kansas and Oklahoma at full strength (injuring their starting QBs :whew:)...context is important. The Oklahoma team they beat was a lot better than it is currently. A one loss TCU > a one loss OSU/Michigan in my opinion
I like TCU but I still don't see them running the table in the Big 12....

Big 12 is the Wild Wild West and anybody can be got any given saturday. Baylor, Iowa State, and I think K State up next.....

Be shocked if they finish 13-0

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like TCU but I still don't see them running the table in the Big 12....

Big 12 is the Wild Wild West and anybody can be got any given saturday. Baylor, Iowa State, and I think K State up next.....

Be shocked if they finish 13-0
they already bodied KState, unless you mean the championship game

i agree. 13-0 will be tough. Iowa State should be an easy victory barring injury. Baylor could be tough but a loss would be a choke...simple as that