Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
F140-ADF0-BCE3-4-F01-806-D-9-DADF7097472.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
god damn, you can't even wear sleeves or take them off? would sleeves prevent you from catching the ball or create more fumbles or something? i noticed that a lot of big 10 football players don't wear sleeves or extra insulating attire even when it's snowing, idk how they function in that cold or if they are just used to it as long as they don't get frostbite or catch a cold/flu, etc
For the Midwest you just get used to it. I played HS football in michigan and never worse sleeves during games especially.

I was a center though so I can't speak on carrying the ball. I didn't wear gloves on my right hand when snapping (did on the sidelines though) because of the grip

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Got no agenda unlike yourself lol. Could easily see somebody putting Hooker over CJ and would be just fine with it. Tryna have Maye leap frog like 2-3 people though just cuz you can't push for Brice anymore (and cuz you have this insane infatuation with a certain midwest team for some odd reason) with 2 losses aint the move though.

Like I said tho, you and breh got it. Last cpl games and championship weekend gon straighten it all out.
Bryce missed a game. He’s better than Shroud
That committee bout to feel the heat this year.

Gonna be a lot of hurt feelings 😂
they just need OSU, UGA and TCU ( I believe 1 loss TCU still gets in now)to win out.

i dont think a 1 loss USC pac 12 champ gets in over Tenn

USC is going to lose again anyway

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
god damn, you can't even wear sleeves or take them off? would sleeves prevent you from catching the ball or create more fumbles or something? i noticed that a lot of big 10 football players don't wear sleeves or extra insulating attire even when it's snowing, idk how they function in that cold or if they are just used to it as long as they don't get frostbite or catch a cold/flu, etc
I wore sleeves sometimes, sometimes i didn’t, you put Vaseline on your arms and hands and man up, plus if you are playing you will heat up
I’m honestly perplexed by this, and would love a better explanation
I'm low-key glad Oregon lost, they weren't playoff material. Been better than expected this year after a rough transition offseason but 8-2 is about where they should be considering how they've played.
I was hoping they pulled it off, good teams have bad games, they just don’t have that guy on offense/defense that erases deficits or fukk ups, does not mean they can’t scare or beat any team not named uga

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
i was under the impression that DJ Durkin wasn't a good coach after what happened at Maryland even tho he did get jim harbaugh's stamp of approval after being at michigan and stanford. I know he was the DC for ole miss but how did he end up on Jimbo Fisher's staff? TA&M must really have money to burn given how mediocre they are this year

ole miss under DJ Durkin as DC basically was in shootout mode every game if it wasn't for Matt Corral. idk what happened with lane kiffin but he regressed as an offensive mind with his toss-sweep left playcalling, both jimbo and lane wont delegate the playcalling to the OC, and idk if hiring sons of coaches like charlie weis jr makes them a good coaching hire or if lane could get charlie weis sr as a bonus family consultant like lane does with monte kiffin (but it's not like charlie weis sr is any good otherwise he would still be coaching)....lane kept on calling the same plays against bama and got his players beat up because bama's defense was expecting it even tho they got yards...i feel like white coaches who call the same play over and again including mike leach and steve spurrier don't really have empathy for their own players and treat them like reusable livestock that they can just recruit more of when their current roster gets injured or don't have first hand playing experience in the modern SEC/NFL themselves because running the same play would just make the defensive hits more aggressive the more predictable your playcalling is...this is not a fukking video game, you are basically committing child endangerment with those collisions that could be prevented if you simply switch up the plays

I didn't know that david cutcliff retired at duke and TA&M's previous DC went to HC over there. I didn't even see ESPN doing one of those disney-approved heartfelt videos or celebrating the guy like when steve spurrier retired. cutcliff coached both peyton and eli but decided to coach at duke with their academic restrictions as basically an alibi for not being fired due to mediocre seasons
He’s done decent job, but the biggest gripe is dude is a terrible person
Got no agenda unlike yourself lol. Could easily see somebody putting Hooker over CJ and would be just fine with it. Tryna have Maye leap frog like 2-3 people though just cuz you can't push for Brice anymore (and cuz you have this insane infatuation with a certain midwest team for some odd reason) with 2 losses aint the move though.

Like I said tho, you and breh got it. Last cpl games and championship weekend gon straighten it all out.
Maye Is really good, and deserves a look, but the heisman is about popularity, and unc ain’t poppin so we can put that argument away, if i was to give it to someone it be hooker or Bryce, they are doing less with more, cj seems have hesitation more and on some plays looks, i don’t want to say lost, i hate that connotation, maybe not on the the same page, but i think it’s not easy anymore, when you have 2-3 Ferraris parked out wide the shyt becomes easy mode, hitting mh jr seems harder every week as teams roll more coverage to his side but as a testament to his dads genes and his hard work he’s still getting his ( I’m not saying day is not good) but not having generational talent is bringing his star back to earth

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He’s done decent job, but the biggest gripe is dude is a terrible person

Maye Is really good, and deserves a look, but the heisman is about popularity, and unc ain’t poppin so we can put that argument away, if i was to give it to someone it be hooker or Bryce, they are doing less with more, cj seems have hesitation more and on some plays looks, i don’t want to say lost, i hate that connotation, maybe not on the the same page, but i think it’s not easy anymore, when you have 2-3 Ferraris parked out wide the shyt becomes easy mode, hitting mh jr seems harder every week as teams roll more coverage to his side but as a testament to his dads genes and his hard work he’s still getting his ( I’m not saying day is not good) but not having generational talent is bringing his star back to earth

Did you feel this way when Devonta won it when Mac was right there with him? When Bryce won it throwing to Jamo and Metchie? When Joe won it throwing to his Ferrari's WRs who were breaking records left and right? Kyler throwing to CeeDee? I just need to know. Cuz apparently all of a sudden The Heisman is for the man who does more with less and drags his team along for a ride even though that aint been the case in God knows how long, if ever :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Did you feel this way when Devonta won it when Mac was right there with him? When Bryce won it throwing to Jamo and Metchie? When Joe won it throwing to his Ferrari's WRs who were breaking records left and right? Kyler throwing to CeeDee? I just need to know. Cuz apparently all of a sudden The Heisman is for the man who does more with less and drags his team along for a ride even though that aint been the case in God knows how long, if ever :hubie:
Don’t box these nikkas in a corner man :damn:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
looks like kirk herbstreit made a vlog channel outside of ESPN...the aesthetics and the editing looks cool but there could be more speaking parts
the commentary at the end with chris fowler sounded like what kirk really wanted to say about the cfb landscape if it wasn't for ESPN's family friendly filter on TV